BY KÉRASTASE

Fluff your hair twirl it a little or just settle it still with the L'Oreal Kerastase Volumactive hair mousse. Keep your hair parted side ways or just divided in the center with this L'Oreal hair spray. This L'Oreal hair mousse is made up of aqua isobutene propylene glycol aminomethyl propanol etc. Your hair will not seem artificially stiffened but just well managed with this L'Oreal hair spray. A healthy shine is imparted to your tresses with this L'Oreal hair mousse. Spray the L'Oreal Kerastase Volumactive in your towel dried hair. Type - Hair Mousse Hair Type - Normal Purpose - Texturizing Gender - Unisex Item Weight - 5.1 oz. see more...

Ibis W.
Pretty average volumizing mousse for such a fantastic brand. Kerastase usually make fantastic hair products for this mousse falls flat, pun intended. It's lackluster performance is baffling as it does absolutely nothing for the hair.
Sheila S.
Santa Monica, CA
I have used this a few times and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I don't love it because it's never the first thing I reach for. It kind if makes my hair crunchy and makes it looks 90's-ish if that makes sense. It's a little pricey for me for how much I don't love it.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
Light, volume for my fine hair. Smells wonderful! I do notice more flyaways with this product.
Pablo D.
Kerastase (my spellcheck wants to change it to catastrophe) is overpriced but one of my rich friends gave me a bottle because it turned her beautiful silver hair yellow.
Lindsay B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Great mousse for very fine and dry hair. Adds a lot of volume and shine while keeping it very soft. Beautiful smell too :)
Nadia V.
Laredo, TX
I love this product and the all kerastase products
This product make my hair with more volume
Karla H.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Gives great volume to my fine hair! I love this product for dramatic blowouts and style.
Maryda P.
San Francisco, CA
It's not that volumizing. I like Kerastase shampoo and leave in conditioner more. I don't find this green line that good. I like orange line Bain Satin the best for my fine thin straight asian hair.
Christie B.
This stuff is da bomb!!! I've repurchased several times and even bring it with me to hair appts for my stylist to use. It gives my hair insane volume and seems to absorb oils to extend the life of my blowout. I'm obsessed with this and would definitely recommend.
Eva K.
I love this mousse! It is the only one I use. It amps up volume and still leaves hair super soft. I have fine hair (but a lot of it) and after years of searching, I finally found this product and never looked back. The pump works perfectly too and one bottle lasts forever. Winner!