BY KÉRASTASE

Fluff your hair twirl it a little or just settle it still with the L'Oreal Kerastase Volumactive hair mousse. Keep your hair parted side ways or just divided in the center with this L'Oreal hair spray. This L'Oreal hair mousse is made up of aqua isobutene propylene glycol aminomethyl propanol etc. Your hair will not seem artificially stiffened but just well managed with this L'Oreal hair spray. A healthy shine is imparted to your tresses with this L'Oreal hair mousse. Spray the L'Oreal Kerastase Volumactive in your towel dried hair. Type - Hair Mousse Hair Type - Normal Purpose - Texturizing Gender - Unisex Item Weight - 5.1 oz. see more...

Lucy D.
Walton On Thames, Surrey
I love this mousse! I bought it online in a pack with the shampoo and conditioner. I find it really boosts my hair and gives me lift at the roots. Be careful not to put too much on one place though or use too much- it can be sticky.
Chahna G.
Vancouver, BC
This moose gives so much vole to my fine hair. The best part is that it doesn't make hair crunchy and I can still move my fingers through my hair. I smells amazing
Tatiana W.
Amazing product! Kerastase is such a life saver. It adds volume and makes me hair super shine. I really love kerastase products
Karla H.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Gives great volume to my fine hair! I love this product for dramatic blowouts and style.