BY KÉRASTASE

Fluff your hair twirl it a little or just settle it still with the L'Oreal Kerastase Volumactive hair mousse. Keep your hair parted side ways or just divided in the center with this L'Oreal hair spray. This L'Oreal hair mousse is made up of aqua isobutene propylene glycol aminomethyl propanol etc. Your hair will not seem artificially stiffened but just well managed with this L'Oreal hair spray. A healthy shine is imparted to your tresses with this L'Oreal hair mousse. Spray the L'Oreal Kerastase Volumactive in your towel dried hair. Type - Hair Mousse Hair Type - Normal Purpose - Texturizing Gender - Unisex Item Weight - 5.1 oz. see more...

Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Santa Monica, CA
I have used this a few times and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I don't love it because it's never the first thing I reach for. It kind if makes my hair crunchy and makes it looks 90's-ish if that makes sense. It's a little pricey for me for how much I don't love it.
Ibis W.
Ibis W.
Pretty average volumizing mousse for such a fantastic brand. Kerastase usually make fantastic hair products for this mousse falls flat, pun intended. It's lackluster performance is baffling as it does absolutely nothing for the hair.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Cleveland, OH
This product is a must have!! Perfect for fine hair that needs some extra volume! Apply at the root on wet hair and blow dry using a round brush. Leaves hair full and beautiful without the feeling of heavy product on your scalp!
Lori R.
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
I received this mousse as a gift from my daughter, who worked at the time for a Kerastase salon. Holy moley. I love it! I have thick, curly hair, and when I let it go curly, the mousse makes it look so natural!!
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Kerastase (my spellcheck wants to change it to catastrophe) is overpriced but one of my rich friends gave me a bottle because it turned her beautiful silver hair yellow.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product brought so much life to my hair and caused me to try several other products and was just as impressed with those. It didn't weight my hair down.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Great mousse for very fine and dry hair. Adds a lot of volume and shine while keeping it very soft. Beautiful smell too :)
Sara M.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
Light, volume for my fine hair. Smells wonderful! I do notice more flyaways with this product.
Nadia V.
Nadia V.
Laredo, TX
I love this product and the all kerastase products
This product make my hair with more volume
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff can be pricey and difficult to find, but oh my goodness does it work! I've long, pretty flat hair with Miss Texas circa 1986 hair goals, lol, and this really helps! I highly suggest!!
Plus, it's safe for color and this is an extremely high quality brand