Kérastase RÉSISTANCE BAIN THÉRAPISTE

• Extra Creamy Shampoo Fiber Renewal Care for very damaged, over-processed fine, medium and thick hair.

The 1st shampoo with a unique jellified texture that repairs the hair fiber while gently cleansing.

Envelops the fiber during cleansing to reduce friction

HOW TO USE

Using a quarter-sized amount, massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse.

KEY TECHNOLOGY

SP94, powerful, gluco-peptide that enhances hair fiber’s resilience, structure & strength to activate KAPs synthesis.

6 Amino Acids, each attaches itself to damaged areas of the hair to compensate for the loss of mass.

1 Wheat Protein Derivative, strong affinity with the hair fiber, restores uniformity and smoothness.

Ressurection Sap: Sourced from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant - known for its ability to come back to life after 10 years near death - helps preserve the structure of the fiber

How is this product compared to the other thermiques?
Has anyone tried this shampoo? I'm trying to keep my hair healthy in between wig installs.
[product:kerastase-resistance-bain-therapiste] I used this for the first time today and it has made my hair SO static.... Its this usual?
Start your review of Kérastase RÉSISTANCE BAIN THÉRAPISTE!
How would you rate this product?
Ludington, MI
Thanks Influenster for the trial. This is the first product that actually shows results for my damaged hair. Too much color, blow drying, and over washing has destroyed my hair Kerastase is bringing life back to my hair!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Volume / Wavy, Thick
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
San Jose, CA
Amazing product! I always buy Kerastase for my hair  and this is my “to the rescue” hair product   Kérastase Nutritive Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo     If you want your hair frizz free, I highly recommend Kerastase. It is really worth the price.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Wichita Falls, TX
This shampoo (in a combination with a pre-shampoo conditioner) is a miracle in a bottle. It revived my hair that’s been through a lot to get me to a light blonde. It is expensive but worth it.
Dublin
This is a really beautiful gentle shampoo that has restored my dry damaged hair and left it feeling soft and beautiful. The system of using this after conditioner really helps protect my hair too. This was my go to shampoo for many months before I recently changed for Olaplex but it is still one I will return to time and again.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Kinky
Totally in love with this product. I have very long, voluminous hair and a hazelnut sized amount of product was enough to apply to my hair. It didn’t add any grease to my hair either.
Was first recommended this and the conditioner by my hair dresser as I get frequent highlights. This really helped my hair regain strength. It doesn’t lather that well so I find that sometimes you don’t know you have got everywhere because of this.
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Color Treated
Paris
I used this a lot when my hair got burned from too much heat at fashion shoots. It reconstructed it, literally made it grow and heal the strands I couldn’t cut. I would definitely use it if your hair is very damaged
Las Vegas
I love the scent, it helps hair growth by providing nutrients that keep it strong and healthy. You will definitely see less hair breakage. Kérastase RÉSISTANCE BAIN THÉRAPISTE
Voorhees Township
Amazing! Amazing smell, the tiniest bit goes all the way! This bottle lasted me MONTHS. One thing in particular is that it did make my hair greasy pretty fast. It lathers so fast and you can use the size of a dime and it’ll lather as if you used a huge amount! It completely transformed my over processed, damaged hair! I will buy this over and over again!
manchester
I am a hairdresser so I have used most of the kerastase brand on my own hair. The therapists range is for hair that’s very sensitised, great for hair that’s been over processed and bleached. Even better when used in conjunction with the rest of the range. The consistency is quite thick, so you need to wok the product in your hands first
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
review
2 years ago
Kérastase RÉSISTANCE BAIN THÉRAPISTE I used this for the first time today and it has made my hair SO static.... Its this usual?