BY KÉRASTASE

Reconstructing shampoo for weak hair and damaged hair.

Daily reconstructing shampoo for brittle, damaged hair at erosion levels 1-2. Each fiber is reconstructed, revitalized, shiny, and smooth. Hair is soft, firm to the touch and protected. Rebuilds and strengthens the hair fiber from roots to ends. Helps prevent breakage and split ends. AWARDS: InStyle Best Beauty Buys May 2017 names Resistance Bain Force Architecte the "Best Shampoo for Brittle Hair”.

• COMPLEXE VITA-CIMENT®:
  • Pro-Keratin: protein which mimics the function of keratin and rebuilds the hair
  • Ceramides: recreates the intercellular cement, strengthening the hair fiber from the inside
  • Resurrection Sap: well-known for its regenerating power

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate • Glycol Distearate • Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate • Hexylene Glycol • Sodium Chloride • Sodium Benzoate • Sodium Methylparaben • Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate • Magnesium Laureth Sulfate • Sodium Oleth Sulfate • Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride • Alcohol Denat. • Polyquaternium-30 • Salicylic Acid • Ethylparaben • Carbomer • Magnesium Oleth Sulfate • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Amyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Alcohol • Hexyl Cinnamal • Methylparaben • Linalool • Benzyl Salicylate • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Limonene • Citronellol • Cetyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Behentrimonium Methosulfate • Quaternium-33 • Trehalose • Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide • Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract • Citric Acid • Sodium Hydroxide • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Force Architecte shampoo to wet hair. Massage through lenghths and ends until latherered and rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon
Liz M.
Kérastase is my fave brand of hair products and on a recent trip to Florida I found this Bain Force shampoo! I was so excited because I wanted something that would protect my hair from Miami heat and the ocean water.This special reconstructing formula worked wonders on my color-treated hair! I paid about 28.00 well worth it.
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair. I’ve used pretty much every single shampoo and conditioner on the market and I Still have not found a shampoo or conditioner that can keep my hair silky smooth without Frizzies. I don’t think this is worth the price.
Kat G.
USA
Such a shame for me to find out through here that this product is discontinued! I loved the feel of my hair when I wash with this Reconstructing Kerastase. It also had a nice clean scent. No wonder I didn't see them around Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack anymore!
Beah C.
Columbus, OH
This shampoo is great to restore damaged hair! I tried this shampoo after coloring my hair for the first time and it made my hair softer and stronger. It works better than many other brands that claim to do the same job. I recommend it.
Melissa M.
Minooka
As a stylist I often get clients in my seat with severely damaged hair. There really is not a better product on the market for those clients. Hair is left feeling silky and smooth and after a short time, healthy again!
Rayna H.
DuPont
This is my favorite shampoo at the moment. I alternate between this and Pureology and love them both. This shampoo and the matching conditioner and serum saved my hair after a stylist bleached my whole head and left it on way to long causing it to break off and fall out. I thought I was going to have to cut all my hair off to get rid of the damage. But after using this for 2 months my hair was on the mend.
Heather F.
Fillmore, California
Perfect for blow out looking hair! I love this brand! How I use it is wash once for the first time and the do a second wash in the same day massage your roots and ends and then rinse. Just do this the first time you use this brand because it really prepares your hair for greatness! I know it’s on the pricey side but it really does work! I would recommend this product to any person that wants lovely hair!
Valerie B.
This! If you have bleached blonde hair or a balayage like me - your hair needs this! This product restores your strands! Lathers well and the scent is super nice! Would buy again, worth every penny!
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Overall a pretty good product. Very hydrating, keeps hair soft, and is easy to wash out. Used it for a while than colored my hair so now I use sulphate free shampoo but it is worth a try.
Kelsey P.
I just cannot day enough about this kerastase line. It has saved my blonde color processed hair immensely. My hair does not break at all and keeps it smooth and strong. I used to have the worst split ends and now I rarely even have them. I have been using this line for years and I don’t plan on stopping!!