BY KÉRASTASE

BENEFITS

• Gently cleanses damaged hair
  • Strengthens hair from roots to end
  • Prevents breakage

HOW TO USE

1. Apply a quarter size amount to wet hair and scalp

2. Massage head using palms of hands

3. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly

• I want to try this shampoo, but I'm not sure it is worth ...1 Answers
Liz M.
Kérastase is my fave brand of hair products and on a recent trip to Florida I found this Bain Force shampoo! I was so excited because I wanted something that would protect my hair from Miami heat and the ocean water.This special reconstructing formula worked wonders on my color-treated hair! I paid about 28.00 well worth it.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have been using this shampoo for almost two months now, and I have noticed that my hair has gotten somewhat stronger. A little goes a long way. If you use more than needed, then it can actually make your hair feel heavy and wave down. The only downside I really did not like about this, and is making me want to stop using it, is the extremely strong scent. I literally cannot breathe after washing my hair and the next day, because how strong the fragrance as. I am coughing for hours and hours, even when using a small amount of product! I wish Kerastase would stop making all of their products so strong in scent.
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair. I’ve used pretty much every single shampoo and conditioner on the market and I Still have not found a shampoo or conditioner that can keep my hair silky smooth without Frizzies. I don’t think this is worth the price.
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
Such a shame for me to find out through here that this product is discontinued! I loved the feel of my hair when I wash with this Reconstructing Kerastase. It also had a nice clean scent. No wonder I didn't see them around Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack anymore!
Beah C.
Columbus, OH
This shampoo is great to restore damaged hair! I tried this shampoo after coloring my hair for the first time and it made my hair softer and stronger. It works better than many other brands that claim to do the same job. I recommend it.
Melissa M.
Minooka
As a stylist I often get clients in my seat with severely damaged hair. There really is not a better product on the market for those clients. Hair is left feeling silky and smooth and after a short time, healthy again!
Rayna H.
This is my favorite shampoo at the moment. I alternate between this and Pureology and love them both. This shampoo and the matching conditioner and serum saved my hair after a stylist bleached my whole head and left it on way to long causing it to break off and fall out. I thought I was going to have to cut all my hair off to get rid of the damage. But after using this for 2 months my hair was on the mend.
Robin C.
Mesa
Olivia W.
Chapel Hill
I think this shampoo has been a savior for my very damaged platinum blond hair. It is very expensive though and I think bond repairer shampoos might be better for severely damaged hair like mine.
Valerie B.
This! If you have bleached blonde hair or a balayage like me - your hair needs this! This product restores your strands! Lathers well and the scent is super nice! Would buy again, worth every penny!
Pilar R.
Bronx, NY
I want to try this shampoo, but I'm not sure it is worth the price. My hair is thin, I need something that really works to my hair.

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.