I've been getting blonde foils for years! But this last colour has destroyed my hair. I have straight, fine hair. It's unbelievably dry and breaking like never before. I've started using the No. 3 Hair Perfector,0,4,5,6. And after 3 treatments looks much better but I'm looking for a repair shampoo and conditioner to use after. Which would you recommend... Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL or Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo?
Huntingtn Bch, CA - il y a un an

3 answers

When I went through the blonde damage before I used Joico k pak reconstructing line along with the treatment and it saved my hair from snapping off. But if it’s between these two I’d go with Kerastase personally as it seems to be a better quality brand with great results.
il y a un an
Pureology or a none sudding gentle shampoo and repair conditioner with a once or twice a week mask for fine damaged hair. I went thru the same ordeal but due to breast cancer and chemo. It taught me alot about reading labels about what you are putting into your body but what you are put on it. The more words you can pronounce and less chemicals the better. I also try to wash my hair every other day. I play with styles Also. look in natural vitamins Whole Foods has a great selection for hair, nails and skin at very low prices with nothing but pure vitamin you are looking for. Good luck.
il y a un an
I have damaged..fine hair too..not from bleaching but dying it at home...I’ve been using Joifull by Joico and absolutely love my hair now!!! It’s always soft and never brittle or dry since I’ve been using it..I also use the Moroccan oil treatment in my hair after I wash it..that also is a godsend!!!