Hair CareHair ProductsShampooKérastase
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL

Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL

Bain Force Architecte Shampoo

What do you think about this product? Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL
I've been getting blonde foils for years! But this last colour has destroyed my hair. I have straight, fine hair. It's unbelievably dry and breaking like never before. I've started using the Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL,0,4,5,6. And after 3 treatments looks much better but I'm looking for a repair shampoo and conditioner to use after. Which would you recommend... Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL or Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml?
Is this shampoo good for curly hair ?
Start your review of Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Elena U.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL Whenever I see or think about leaving Kerastase, the first thing I remember is the amazingly delicious perfumed scent. I have already tried 3 lines and they all have a divine aroma. The shampoo is not very liquid, but also not thick, medium. White with mother-of-pearl. The shampoo lathers gorgeous from a minimal amount and perfectly cleans hair and scalp. Hair smells delicious. #beauty
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Andrea M.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL is a great shampoo!! It gives my hair extra volume and it really made my hair healthier!! I love all the products from this line, they all work great!! Just choose the one that works best with your hair type!! It is totally worth the price!! I highly recommend this shampoo!!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I did some highlights a month ago, and as expected, my hair feels a bit dry. What I like about this shampoo is the results after washing and treating with some hair mask from the same brand. It almost feels like brand new, and so smooth as well! 🍁
Vannie P.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Vannie P.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo and have consistently repurchase it for the past 6 years. My hair is damaged from constantly highlighting it, and this is the gold star treatment for it. I use this every other hair wash day ( I wash my hair about 1-2x a week. It smells amazing and lathers up nicely. I don’t have to use a ton (with my mid back length hair— I concentrate on my scalp and then use the residual on the ends. It doesn’t leave my hair dry, even without conditioner. I usually follow up for the hair mask and skip the conditioner! Would always recommend and repurchase this!
Sovika G.
Mckinney, TX
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Sovika G.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Sovika G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This shampoo is so good . I was trying to use this shampoo before but it was little bit pricey so dropped my idea to use but as Sephora sale was going on I bought it and I like it so so 😛 much makes my hair soft. Next time I will get the color protecting. I would like to give four star and take one for the price ..
Melissa A.
Houston
Well worth the price. I live in Houston and the humidity wrecks havoc on my hair. After using this my hair is so soft and best of all not frizzy. If you are on the fence because of the price, don’t be!!!
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Traci T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful light clean scent! Made my hair feel healthier and stronger. Thick shampoo a little goes a long way! Formula good for normal to medium hair. Does not weigh down hair. Did not feel greasy or limp. I got mine at Sephora! Will repurchase!
Julia T.
University Pl, WA
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Julia T.
I started using this shampoo first time a few years ago when my hair was damaged and, you know, this is the best product I’ve ever tried before. Since that, I’ve bought it 2 or 3 times after every summertime (sun, salty water - they always make my hair dry and damaged) and I also have used a couple travel-sized bottles. The texture of this shampoo is nice and rich, it’s easy to apply. I’m not sure how it works, but my hairstylist told, the the formula helps to rebuild hair fiber. This shampoo leaves my hair so soft and shiny! The difference in my hair is unbelievable. It also smells amazing. I am very pleased with this shampoo and highly recommend this product to anyone, who has damaged and dry hair.
Cristal O.
Jersey City, NJ
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Cristal O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This shampoo saved my hair when it was sooo sooo damaged , it’s pricy but so worth it. Made my hair is much stronger
Renita D.
Lk In The Hls, IL
My stylist had me start using this shampoo to get my hair in better shape before hair extensions. Within a month of using this, my hair was looking so healthy and had grown so much everyone was asking if I had the extensions in and I didn't. Great stuff.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maysa S.
il y a 3 mois
member-f340f1 il y a 3 mois
Very nice shampoo, leaves hair soft, and smooth, lovely smell!
Jessica Y.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
il y a 3 mois
Gretchen L. il y a 3 mois
I have damaged..fine hair too..not from bleaching but dying it at home...I’ve been using Joifull by Joico and absolutely love my hair now!!! It’s always soft and never brittle or dry since I’ve been using it..I also use the Moroccan oil treatment in my hair after I wash it..that also is a godsend!!!
Valery P.
Kissimmee , FL
il y a 10 mois
Kaylee C. il y a 8 mois
It doesn’t do anything special for my hair