BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL

Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL

Bain Force Architecte Shampoo

Did this make your blonde highlights brassy?
What's your favourite shampoo?
I Heard this is better then [product:olaplex-shampoo-no-4-&-conditioner-no-5-bond-maintenance-with-dispenser-pumps]. What do you think?
Start your review of Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Elena U.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL Whenever I see or think about leaving Kerastase, the first thing I remember is the amazingly delicious perfumed scent. I have already tried 3 lines and they all have a divine aroma. The shampoo is not very liquid, but also not thick, medium. White with mother-of-pearl. The shampoo lathers gorgeous from a minimal amount and perfectly cleans hair and scalp. Hair smells delicious. #beauty
Franca  P.
Astoria, NY
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Franca  P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fantastic shampoo I love it it’s my holy grail kerastase you are the best thank you make my hair beautiful
Cary S.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Cary S.
Strengthening shampoo for fine hair. I have fine color treated that breaks easy. I shampoo and blow dry daily. This did not weigh my fine hair down, smells wonderful and feels luxurious in my hair. I will continue to use and update continued use results. I have this a 4 due to cost Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Andrea M.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL is a great shampoo!! It gives my hair extra volume and it really made my hair healthier!! I love all the products from this line, they all work great!! Just choose the one that works best with your hair type!! It is totally worth the price!! I highly recommend this shampoo!!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I did some highlights a month ago, and as expected, my hair feels a bit dry. What I like about this shampoo is the results after washing and treating with some hair mask from the same brand. It almost feels like brand new, and so smooth as well! 🍁
Vannie P.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Vannie P.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo and have consistently repurchase it for the past 6 years. My hair is damaged from constantly highlighting it, and this is the gold star treatment for it. I use this every other hair wash day ( I wash my hair about 1-2x a week. It smells amazing and lathers up nicely. I don’t have to use a ton (with my mid back length hair— I concentrate on my scalp and then use the residual on the ends. It doesn’t leave my hair dry, even without conditioner. I usually follow up for the hair mask and skip the conditioner! Would always recommend and repurchase this!
Sovika N.
Mckinney, TX
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Sovika N.
Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL uploaded by Sovika N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This shampoo is so good . I was trying to use this shampoo before but it was little bit pricey so dropped my idea to use but as Sephora sale was going on I bought it and I like it so so 😛 much makes my hair soft. Next time I will get the color protecting. I would like to give four star and take one for the price ..
Alecia W.
Merritt Is, FL
Kérastase was the haircare line that we used at salon I worked at in Miami. I worked at that salon for over 2yrs and so Kérastase was all I used and my hair never looked healthier! And I bleach my hair and style it constantly. I’ve tried so many different lines being a hair stylist and this is in my top 3! It’s so so good! Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL
Reah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it. I love the smell, and that it cleans my hair with no build up. TO BE HONEST - other then build up I don’t think shampoo really cures your hair problems and I use leave in products for that!
Melissa A.
Houston
Well worth the price. I live in Houston and the humidity wrecks havoc on my hair. After using this my hair is so soft and best of all not frizzy. If you are on the fence because of the price, don’t be!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura M.
Auburn, AL
il y a un an
Kateryna N. il y a un an
Kerastase products tend to be super pricey but also worth the hype! (a rare occasion, lol) I'd recommend trying it out but maybe wait for a sale or a discount code.
Maysa  R.
Austin, TX
member-f340f1 il y a 2 ans
Very nice shampoo, leaves hair soft, and smooth, lovely smell!
Jessica Y.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Gretchen L. il y a 2 ans
I have damaged..fine hair too..not from bleaching but dying it at home...I’ve been using Joifull by Joico and absolutely love my hair now!!! It’s always soft and never brittle or dry since I’ve been using it..I also use the Moroccan oil treatment in my hair after I wash it..that also is a godsend!!!
Valery P.
Kissimmee , FL
Kaylee C. il y a 2 ans
It doesn’t do anything special for my hair