BY KÉRASTASE

Fortifying Shampoo For Weakened Hair. Vita - Ciment® 500 PPM Reinforces the internal substance of weakened hair and improves the resistance deep down for greater vitality and substance. Recherche Avancee ~ L Oreal Paris Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal USA and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal USA.  L Oreal USA guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal USA product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that p see more...

• I want to try this shampoo, but I'm not sure it is worth the pric...1 Answers
Ella S.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kerastase is an amazing product. Although the bottles are small, they really do make a huge difference in your hair even after one wash. It is worth every penny!
Pilar R.
Bronx, NY
I want to try this shampoo, but I'm not sure it is worth the price. My hair is thin, I need something that really works to my hair.