BY KÉRASTASE

Fortifying Shampoo For Weakened Hair. Vita - Ciment® 500 PPM Reinforces the internal substance of weakened hair and improves the resistance deep down for greater vitality and substance. Recherche Avancee ~ L Oreal Paris Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal USA and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal USA.  L Oreal USA guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal USA product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that p see more...

• I want to try this shampoo, but I'm not sure it is worth the pric...1 Answers
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with this shampoo. It is great for my dry colored hair. It lathers great and smells amazing, leaving my hair feeling healthy, soft and smooth. It is exactly what my hair needs to get that shine that everybody looks for in healthy hair. Received free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smelling shampoo from a trusted brand Kerastase! Worth the price! This shampoo reinforces & refinishes weakened hair - perfect for my color treated heat abused hair! It can be paired with any of the Kerastase Conditioners depending on hair needs!
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fórmula liviana que deja mi cuero cabelludo libre de grasa y las puntas hidratadas!

Producto costoso pero vale la pena comprarlo!

Rinde mucho
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I like this shampoo a lot. It is very moisturizing, so if I only use this shampoo for a while my hair becomes weighed down and there's a lot of build up. It is very expensive for the amount of product you get. It's nice every once in a while when my hair is feeling parched but for the price I don't think I will repurchase.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is worth the money; it was recommended by my hair salon and I kept putting it off until I became worried when I noticed how dry my hair looked; so I finally gave in and bought the products (shampoo & conditioner); within one week I started to notice a difference; my hair felt stronger and smoothr. You don't need to use as much so the product will last longer which I've rationalized in spending more. I am recommending it to everyone now.
Anne Michelle J.
I got this in my birchbox this month. I liked this shampoo for a couple of reasons. First, it smells pretty. Secondly, after using it, I didn't seem to need conditioner-- my hair felt silky and it felt soft, so I was overall pleased with the product. However, I'm not sure if I'd use this product regularly since I only got one use out of the packet, so I don't really know how effective it is to fix my hair over time.
Monica  B.
Perfect to use with any of the resistance line products, this shampoo will seal your hair, smells wonderfully and you can easily comb your hair after.
Marina K.
I love this one but in my opinion this shampoo is too pricy! Hair looks healthy and strong!
When the bottle(s) arrived, I was slightly horrified when I realized how small they actually are. Since I am not blessed with a massive amount of hair, I was able to get away with using about a quarter-sized amount of both the shampoo and conditioner, concentrating the shampoo on my roots and the conditioner on the ends. The difference was IMMEDIATE and very noticeable. I was absolutely shocked at how strong and smooth my hair felt all day. This feeling continued into day 2, and it appears that every other day shampooing/conditioning is going to work for me. Everyone's hair challenges and solutions are so different, but if your situation sounds anything like mine, I'd recommend taking the plunge and giving this system a shot!

My one criticism is that I find the line a little bit tricky to figure out. I am still trying to decode the different "erosion levels" on the front of these bottles and even the Kerastase website does not seem to list all of the products that are available, so it's not all that straighforward.
Ella S.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kerastase is an amazing product. Although the bottles are small, they really do make a huge difference in your hair even after one wash. It is worth every penny!
Pilar R.
Bronx, NY
I want to try this shampoo, but I'm not sure it is worth the price. My hair is thin, I need something that really works to my hair.