Kerastase Resistance Bain De Force Fortifying Shampoo For Weakened to Fragile Hair

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Resistance Bain De Force Fortifying Shampoo for Weakened to Fragile Hair reinforces weakened hair, while improving the resistance of weakened hair follicles for greater vitality and substance. see more...

Nirdymar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Excellent for debilitated, just hair what I have needed. The whole line of products is very good and is for every type
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
Best shampoo ever helped my hair to be strong and healthy and i love the smell. I am always buying and always my guests are asking to use a little bit. Lol is super good i adore this shampoo.
Jamie H.
You need this in your life! Takes your hair from fried to soft and oh so lovely in no time. If I could give it 10 stars I would
Jenna G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was okay. Not nourishing enough for weak hair. Doesn't help with detangling. Doesn't make my hair feel healthier. I would not repurchase.
Cintia M.
Mckinney, TX
I used and its is amazing! Kerastase Resistance changed my hair. I loved it! At time that i used my hair was very fragile and after some weeks it changed and my hair was strong and beautiful again.