BY KÉRASTASE

Kérastase Bain Age Recharge is an anti-ageing hair bath for dehydrated, tight scalps and hair that has lost its vitality. Its moisturising formula leaves the scalp supple and hydrated and hair regains strength, leaving it with improved health and shine.

Kérastase Bain Age Recharge is formulated with Vita-Refill Complexe + Glycerol Vita-Ciment which gives hair internal strength; Mophofill, restores shine and softness to the hair surface; and Glycerol hydrates and softens the scalp. Hair will benefit from restored strength, leaving it feeling recharged and re-energised, whilst dehydrated scalps will be relieved of that tight, uncomfortable feeling.

Directions of use:

• Wet hair thoroughly, apply product and massage with the flats of the hands.
  • Complete the gentle massage technique.
  • Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
  • Blot-dry and repeat.

Alicia R.
I really liked this shampoo. I have fine curly hair, and I try to stretch out the amount of days in between my wash and blow dry, so I end up using a lot of dry shampoos on my non-wash days. This shampoo helps to clear up the buildup that occurs from the dry shampoo and products I use. I haven't been able to find this lately, I hope it isn't discontinued?
KM S.
I've only used one bottle of this, and it has helped my hair a lot. My hair is brittle and it helps. I know this is "age recharge", but I think its ok to use. I'm not sure if I would buy again though. I need a just tad more moisture in my hair, as I have dry hair.
Michelle M.
Millington, TN
I love kerastase products I find a using very little goes a long way. I prefer to use this product a few times a week and change it up with the Kerastase Bain Chroma
Terri W.
Greensboro, NC
Good stuff. Haven't used it in a while, so don't remember specifically anything . Hate I can't submit my review though Unless I Say More! Very Frustrating
Jeanne T.
Tinley Park, IL
Kerastatse products are incredible and this fits right along with the other products. It makes your hair feel so healthy. I would definitely recommend it.
Gina L.
Wonderful product that really moisturizes my hair, especially in the summer. Replenishes shine and makes my hair look so healthy
Saudia F.
Charlotte, NC
I have been struggling with regaining shine and overall healthiness to my hair, this has worked tremendously.
Sophia K.
Love these shampoos they are amazing by Kerastase by L'Oreal love it they make your hair feel so soft and
Fany S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product line helped rebuild and strengthen my hair from a bad hair dye job. I would recommend it.
Tina T.
Miami
This is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner I alternate different selections depending on how I want to style my hair or what my hair needs at that time. Over the years I’ve reached for different ones but as I’ve gotten older that age re-charge is my pac this is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner I alternate different selections depending on how I want to style my hair or what my hair needs at that time. Over the years I’ve reached for different ones but as I’ve gotten older the age re-charge is my pick.  Takes great care of my hair which I find is starting to be thinner and more brittle.

Amazon