BY KÉRASTASE

Lipo-Replenishing Shampoo For Tight Scalps and Hair Loosing Vitality Lipo-replenishing shampoo for tight scalps and hair losing vitality.  Moisturizes and softens the scalp.  Restores strength, suppleness and a look of vitality to the hair. . see more...

Gina L.
Gina L.
Wonderful product that really moisturizes my hair, especially in the summer. Replenishes shine and makes my hair look so healthy
Fany S.
Fany S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product line helped rebuild and strengthen my hair from a bad hair dye job. I would recommend it.
Saudia F.
Saudia F.
Charlotte, NC
I have been struggling with regaining shine and overall healthiness to my hair, this has worked tremendously.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Millington, TN
I love kerastase products I find a using very little goes a long way. I prefer to use this product a few times a week and change it up with the Kerastase Bain Chroma
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this shampoo. I have fine curly hair, and I try to stretch out the amount of days in between my wash and blow dry, so I end up using a lot of dry shampoos on my non-wash days. This shampoo helps to clear up the buildup that occurs from the dry shampoo and products I use. I haven't been able to find this lately, I hope it isn't discontinued?
yerhaima l.
yerhaima l.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
Beauty Junkie Expert
Para mi en particular los productos Keratase son excelentes para el cuidado del cabello tienen una amplia gama de opciones para cada tipo. No he tenido la oportunidad de usar este en particular , pero me gusta probarlo ya que pierdo mucho cabello
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
I am a huge fan of Kerastase products. I have been using this shampoo since 2005 and a little goes a long way to help remove any buildup you have in your hair. If you have an oily scalp or wear a lot of hair products, this shampoo is amazing at removing all of it from you hair leaving it feeling squeaky clean.