Kerastase Resistance Age Recharge uploaded by Amber E.Kerastase Resistance Age Recharge uploaded by Courtney B.

BY KÉRASTASE

Firming Gel - Masque For Hair Losing Vitality To fight the effects of time, discover Age Recharge, a firming gel-masque for lifeless, fine hair losing vitality.  A true technological breakthrough, the Vita-Ressource™ Complexe reinforces the core of the hair shaft.  Hair is firmer to the touch, revitalized and full of body. Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal Professional S.A. and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal Professional S.A..  L Oreal Professional S.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes o see more...

Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
I got to use this mask ladies because I have a friend who shared one with me after using she’s a coworker and has waist length hair . This stuff is incredible !! Yes.very expensive I think way out of the ballpark but got great results and did major repair in one use to my hair that’s been highlighted and lifted about six times this past year it felt like virgin hair on a new baby after this treatment.It was shocking.
I would invest in myself as a birthday or Christmas treat for something like this. Well worth it.
Dominique M.
New York
This is great product. I use it as a conditioner in the shower. I leave it on for about 10minutes. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. The smell is nice. It works really well for me. I have thick curly hair.
Nutrition w.
Extremely hydrating masque. Definitely a little pricey but I’d say it’s completely worth it. A little goes a very long way and it’s easy to use as well. No weird smell or anything. Would buy again for sure!
Katelyn S.
Damascus, MD
I have been using the entire resistance’ line for the last two months! These products are the best hair products I have ever used! This line has transformed my dry & damaged hair! It is soft, smooth, & shinier than ever. I felt results after one use! I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone! I use this as an overnight hair mask and it truly transforms my hair for up to a week! I look like I walked out of the salon after using it
Catherine L.
Phoenixville, PA
My hair is aging. It's an unusual process since I'm aging as well. Right??? Anyway, I am at the point where I need a good treatment every now and then. And this is like a face lift for my hair.
My hair is naturally dyed black (the color I was born with) and the texture is porous and wirey. This makes my hair more manageable and less brittle. It's a go!
Courtney B.
Las vegas, NV
Amazing for fine hair that is dyed or bleached like mine! I feel the value is worth it, the amount of condition my hair had felt like I just left the salon! I recommend this product to anyone who dyes there hair often and needs a total refurbishment!
Maga B.
Orinda, CA
Excellent! Very good to get your hair stronger and thicker! The price is very affordable and worth it. I would recommend if you're loosing your hair and are searching which would make difference without going to the salon. Miracle!
Alex H.
Wilder, KY
Amazing! makes your hair so soft and rebuilds split ends. if you're going to spend the money - definitely spend it on kerastase. my hair is very fine and fragile - this has helped strengthen it dramatically.
Carol M.
This is the best hair mask ever! It helped my thin hair to get stronger, I simply cannot find something similar to this treatment. I suggest anyone with elasticity to try this mask.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great for dry or damaged hair. I used it once a week and I love it! This product is pretty pricey but it is well worth it. I always get compliments on hair after having used this!