Kerastase Resistance Age Recharge uploaded by Courtney B.

BY KÉRASTASE

Firming Gel - Masque For Hair Losing Vitality To fight the effects of time, discover Age Recharge, a firming gel-masque for lifeless, fine hair losing vitality.  A true technological breakthrough, the Vita-Ressource™ Complexe reinforces the core of the hair shaft.  Hair is firmer to the touch, revitalized and full of body. Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal Professional S.A. and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal Professional S.A..  L Oreal Professional S.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes o see more...

Catherine U.
Catherine U.
Phoenixville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is aging. It's an unusual process since I'm aging as well. Right??? Anyway, I am at the point where I need a good treatment every now and then. And this is like a face lift for my hair.
My hair is naturally dyed black (the color I was born with) and the texture is porous and wirey. This makes my hair more manageable and less brittle. It's a go!
Carol M.
Carol M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best hair mask ever! It helped my thin hair to get stronger, I simply cannot find something similar to this treatment. I suggest anyone with elasticity to try this mask.
Vivi C.
Vivi C.
San Francisco, CA
Smells great and keeps split ends away! I can go for 6 months plus without a trim, and the hairstylist is always surprised because I don't have split ends!
Maggie U.
Maggie U.
Arlington, VA
I use this on my hair every few weeks as a deep treatment. The smell is a little strong, but ti really works well. Just make sure not to use too much!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Las Vegas , NV
Amazing for fine hair that is dyed or bleached like mine! I feel the value is worth it, the amount of condition my hair had felt like I just left the salon! I recommend this product to anyone who dyes there hair often and needs a total refurbishment!
Maga B.
Maga B.
Orinda, CA
Excellent! Very good to get your hair stronger and thicker! The price is very affordable and worth it. I would recommend if you're loosing your hair and are searching which would make difference without going to the salon. Miracle!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Wilder, KY
Amazing! makes your hair so soft and rebuilds split ends. if you're going to spend the money - definitely spend it on kerastase. my hair is very fine and fragile - this has helped strengthen it dramatically.
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great for dry or damaged hair. I used it once a week and I love it! This product is pretty pricey but it is well worth it. I always get compliments on hair after having used this!
Eduarda G.
Eduarda G.
Ashland, MA
This product is wonderful after using my hair looked so much better! ❤️ I do recommend for people who need to get hair stronger and lots of shine!
Best product ever!
priscilla b.
priscilla b.
Great hair product! A little pricey but worth it. I love Kerastase and the scent of their products. My hair feels great and it's totally worth the price.