BY KÉRASTASE

Multi-protecting mask deeply nourishes color-treated hair to protect and prolong color vibrancy for healthy hair color. Neutralizes water particles to protect color for lasting vibrancy and shine.  Creates an anti-deposit effect on hair fiber’s surface and provides UV filters to protect against harmful external aggressors. For thicker hair types, use as a daily mask. For all hair types, use once per week as a deep treatment. Use as a weekly color refresh treatment for all hair types, when used with a Touche Chromatique shade reviving pen.

• New Système Capture Advanced technology to neutralize harmful water particles and nourish hair
  • New Chelators Complex containing Sodium Citrate, Yuzu & Lychee Extract
  • New Rice Bran Oil
  • Zinc Gluconate, Linseed Oil, Vitamin E and UV Filters

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Behentrimonium Chloride • Amodimethicone • Cetyl Esters • Isopropyl Alcohol • Phenoxyethanol • Trideceth-6 • Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax • Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil • Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate • Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil • Tocopherol • Limonene • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Linalool • Cetrimonium Chloride • Hexyl Cinnamal • Citronellol • Butylene Glycol • Benzyl Alcohol • Geraniol • Zinc Gluconate • Sodium Citrate • Bht • Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract • Citrus Junos Fruit Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Masque Chromatique onto mid-lengths and ends of wet hair, distributing evenly. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For best results, start your color care routine with Bain Chromatique or Bain Chromatique Riche.

Barbara A.
This is probably the best hair mask I've ever used. It makes hair shiny, heavier, but not oily and smells beautiful. Also, just a small amount is enough to detangle and make even long hair looking gorgeous! The only cons I see here are price and the fact that it isn't organic (since I am a clean beauty lover;)
Zoe O.
Denver, CO
I don't have words for how amazing this mask makes my hair look. I have used it for every major event or hot date, and it rises to the occasion every time. I have also kept the tub going forEVER because it's so pricy - yet so worth it! Same goes for every product in Kerastase's pink line.
eirini t.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love this mask , its the best ! Smells amazing , not too heavy .. boosts shine and softness. Protects color, I use it every other shampoo. Little goes a long way !
Cynthia R.
mesa
I have vibrant color and this masque it so rich and nice. It’s a bit pricey but it’s also an exclusive salon product so you get what you pay for. If you have vivid color in your hair I highly recommend
Amy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This hair mask is amazing!!! It smells wonderful and really makes my hair color last and look beautiful!! My hair feels soft and is soooo shiny after use. And I use it once a week. Highly recommend.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not going to say that this isn't an expensive line, because it really is; however, a little goes a long way, and if you can make it last, it's totally worth it.  This is a great color mask, especially if your hair is dry and damaged from using color.  I highly recommend it, and it smells wonderful.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I got this as a sample in a beauty box.Before a tried it I thought that people that would pay that much for a hair mask were crazy. But after trying it I've bought multiple jars of this stuff. Its very hydrating without weighting down your hair. Also, until some hair masks I feel like my hair still feels silky and shine days after I've use this (and washed my hair). It might be expense but its truly worth the price.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I honestly am kind of disappointed in this. I bought it off of Amazon. It was pretty expensive, so I had pretty high expectations. I really didn't notice much of a difference in my hair. I tried it several times, and still needed a detangler and leave in after word to make my hair manageable.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I know this is an expensive product - it's beyond most people's budget for sure. I got my first container by using my points that I earned through a beauty subscription, and I am certainly glad I did. My hair is mostly grey. Like around 80% and I'm only 37. Grey hair changes in texture and can be wirey and has an inconsistent curl. It's hard to manage, with heat styling I get a day of the desired effect but the frizz is back after I sleep on it. This mask is the only thing that has ever really helped it calm down. It's incredibly hydrating, which helps to weigh it down a bit, but it also really does make your hair super shiny - something that is oh so covetable for me. If you ever get the extra money in your budget and can make the splurge I highly recommend it. A tiny bit would work for most hair types. I only use about a half dollar amount twice a week and it's a hair changer for me.
Leigh Anne B.
Love this stuff. My sister and I are both heavily platinum blondes and we swear by this for shine, softness, and silky texture. It's pricey, so you do have to watch how much you use. It doesn't require a huge scoop. The smell is heavenly, as well! Definitely buy this whole chroma line again!

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.