Kerastase Reflection Masque Chroma Captive Color-Treated Hair Mask

Kerastase R flection Masque Chroma Captive Conditioning Hair Mask For Color-Treated Hair. Nourishing haircare deeply moisturizes, leaving hair soft & supple.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Reflection Masque Chroma Captive Color-Treated Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego
I had a very positive experience trying the Kerastase Chroma Captive Color-Treated Hair Mask. It is on the pricey side, but I did notice that it left my hair feeling very soft and healthy after using this mask.
delray beach
Keeps my hair moist and shines is amazing. I’m a big fan of shine!! It help keep my color vibrant and keeps it from oxidizing. It’s a little on the expensive side but I feel it’s worth it.
Pepper Pike, OH
I love this high quality product and how it makes my hair look and feel. The mask helps me keep my color-treated hair looking healthy as if repairs damage. I will definitely buy this again in the future!
Beautiful hair mask. Left my hair soft and shiny. A bit pricey but I’d purchase again for a treat. I have color treated fine hair but a lot of it. I wear it medium to long length. It is scented but it didn’t bother me and was pleasant. The benefits lasted to my next wash.
San diego, CA
Loved using this product! I typically use box dyes on my hair so using something like this on my hair at least once a week is perfect for me. This doesn’t leave my hair feeling super weighed down or anything so I love that. Overall pretty good product
Extremely pricey, but left my hair super soft and frizz free. Packaging was ok, wish it weren't plastic. The scent was a bit on the heavy side also. On a positive note, a little goes a long way, and need only use once a week as results are lasting.
Boston
This makes my hair really soft and hydrated and restores the vibrancy of my color treated (blonde) hair.  I used to use it once every 2 weeks or so to restore my hair, but I'm weary of using products that aren't sulfate/paraban free.
Lexington, KY
Kerastase is probably my all time favorite hair care brand. Their products are super effective and my hair LOVES this mask! It is pricey, but totally worth it! This mask is for color treated hair and my hair is super silly for days after!
Irvine, CA
I first tried this product from a local spa. It is definitely more expensive than what I typically spend on a mask but the results are clear. I would recommend for everyone to try their masks at least once.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely LOVE this hair mask!! It's like having a salon in your shower. It smells heavenly and it keeps my color treted hair looking wonderful. I use it once a week and now I love to wash my hair!!