BY KÉRASTASE

Multi-protecting conditioner nourishes color-treated hair to protect and prolong color vibrancy for healthy hair color. Neutralizes water particles to protect color for lasting vibrancy and shine.  Creates an anti-deposit effect on hair fiber’s surface and provides UV filters to protect against harmful external aggressors. For all hair types, use as a lightweight daily conditioner.

• New Système Capture Advanced technology to neutralize harmful water particles and nourish hair
  • New Chelators Complex containing Sodium Citrate, Yuzu & Lychee Extract
  • New Rice Bran Oil
  • Zinc Gluconate, Linseed Oil, Vitamin E and UV Filters

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Zinc Gluconate • Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate • Quaternium-87 • Stearyl Alcohol • Amodimethicone • Behentrimonium Chloride • Propylene Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Caprylyl Glycol • Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax • Polysorbate 20 • Isopropyl Alcohol • Trideceth-6 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil • Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate • Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil • Tocopherol • Limonene • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Linalool • Cetrimonium Chloride • Hexyl Cinnamal • Citronellol • Butylene Glycol • Benzyl Alcohol • Sodium Citrate • Geraniol • Bht • Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract • Citrus Junos Fruit Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Fondant Chromatique onto mid-lengths and ends of wet hair, distributing evenly. Leave on for 2-3 minutes then rinse thoroughly. For best results, start your color care routine with Bain or Bain Riche Chromatique.

Madalyn H.
I have very frizzy hair, and this is perfect for it!! I used this once and now it's my favorite! It made my hair very shiny and bouncy and frizz- free!!! I will definitely be getting more of this and I recommend it to others too!!!
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I love this conditioner before I do a beach wave style, because it is very light weight and rinses clean while still leaving the hair soft and shiny which my hair needs to be able to use texture sprays and mousse.  I go between this and oribe brilliance and shine conditioner which is a little richer and perfect in every way for sleek and straight styles.
Britni L.
Indianapolis, IN
Wonderful conditioner! I have been coloring my hair for about 10 years, and that comes with plenty of damage. This conditioner makes my hair feel so silky and soft! You can feel it in the shower how smooth! I felt that once I blowdried and styled my hair, it was much more manageable.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Excellent product. Leaves hair feel manageable and less tangled after use. Smells great, perfect for taming frizz and humid climates. Affordable and will leave you satisfied.
Fika H.
Littleton, CO
I bought this to go with the shampoo. It doesn’t feel like a condition on the touch more like shampoo. You don’t need much to make your hair soft. $$$
Leticia C.
My friend have one, and every day if I go for your home I use, because is amazing, is so good for all types hair s
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Este producto reconstruye el pelo maltratado dejandolo suave y brilloso, es totalmente recomendado
Melissa J.
Maple Ridge, BC
I think I enjoy the smells most when it comes to hair products and this does not disappoint! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. No regrets buying it and I would repurchase once I run out. 👍.
Mara C.
Não tive a oportunidade de compra-lo ainda, apenas ganhei de uma amiga algumas amostras gratis. Otimo produto, muito bom mesmo. E recomendo!!!!!!
Maria G.
Miami

I like the smell, they applied it to me at a hairdresser and I was delighted. If I would buy it for home use!!

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.