BY KÉRASTASE

Care for your colour-treated hair with Kérastase Reflection Chroma Captive Fondant Conditioner, a shine-boosting formula that works to nourish, moisturise and protect your locks. The conditioner's SYSTÈME CAPTURE™ technology combines Linseed Oil with Vitamin E and UV filters to help protect colour depth and vibrancy whilst smoothing every strand from root to tip; hair is left soft, supple and expertly conditioned. Colour integrity is protected and shine is enhanced. Suitable for all hair types, but specifically colour-treated hair.

• Preserves color depth and shine for up to 40 days with use of Chroma Captive 3-step system
  • Polishes the hair fiber, leaving it smooth for maximum light reflection
  • Features Linseed Oil proven to reduce color fading by 33% to 50% (instrumental testing)
  • Protects against anti oxidant aggressors and premature color fading
  • Provides UV filter and anti-fading protection

Usage:

• Apply a quarter-sized amount to lenghts and ends of hair
  • Leave on for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I love this conditioner before I do a beach wave style, because it is very light weight and rinses clean while still leaving the hair soft and shiny which my hair needs to be able to use texture sprays and mousse.  I go between this and oribe brilliance and shine conditioner which is a little richer and perfect in every way for sleek and straight styles.
Britni L.
Indianapolis , IN
Wonderful conditioner! I have been coloring my hair for about 10 years, and that comes with plenty of damage. This conditioner makes my hair feel so silky and soft! You can feel it in the shower how smooth! I felt that once I blowdried and styled my hair, it was much more manageable.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Excellent product. Leaves hair feel manageable and less tangled after use. Smells great, perfect for taming frizz and humid climates. Affordable and will leave you satisfied.
Fika H.
Littleton, CO
I bought this to go with the shampoo. It doesn’t feel like a condition on the touch more like shampoo. You don’t need much to make your hair soft. $$$
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Este producto reconstruye el pelo maltratado dejandolo suave y brilloso, es totalmente recomendado
Mara C.
Não tive a oportunidade de compra-lo ainda, apenas ganhei de uma amiga algumas amostras gratis. Otimo produto, muito bom mesmo. E recomendo!!!!!!
Maria G.
Miami

I like the smell, they applied it to me at a hairdresser and I was delighted. If I would buy it for home use!!
vanessa t.
Maravilhoso a qualidade os resultados a excelência em questão de resultados recomendo a todos usarem