Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksKérastase
Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Treatment Masque

Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Treatment Masque

Reflection Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Treatment Masque ( For Highlighted or Sensitised, Color-Treated Hair )

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Treatment Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Mackenzie S.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Saks
This is an amazing hair mask. It has a medium-weight, creamy texture. I have longer hair and use about a half dollar’s worth. The smell is light and fresh, like a shampoo. It gives hair extra shine and makes it feel silky soft and smooth. As this is a pricey product, I save it to use before special occasions.
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
Earlier this year I damaged my hair quite a bit from hair color and am in the process of just growing the colored hair out to transition back to my natural color. This Kerastase helps so much with the dryness of my tips, especially the part behind my head by my neck, where my hair is most brittle of all! Definitely a good hair day when you use this mask!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,395 reviews
This is absolutely amazing! I am in love with the kerastase brand and this is definitely a must have!
Evelyn F.
Silver Spring, MD
I wanted to try this product out and I’m so happy I did. Leaves hair smelling great and feeling soft.
Ashley K.
Haslet, TX
Wonderful smell and does pretty great for my fine highlighted dry hair! Doesn’t weigh it down like some masks do!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this masque! The smell is great. The consistency seems like it’s going to be too thin when you feel it, but it spreads evenly and detangles well. My hair is soft, tangle free and full of shine and body after using it. Worth the price as the product lasts several months. I have long hair, color treated.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
So glamorous. Not cheap and takes a little practice getting the right amount but, wow, hair is soft and shiny after. Love
Kara T.
Saint Louis, MO
I actually first used this when I went home. My mom uses this all the time and it feels great. The coloring really damages the hair and she/I get dried out hair but the masque really helps to rehydrate the strands and makes it look like I just went to the salon.
Kirsten R.
Irvine, CA
Another one of Kerastase's Homeruns. This mask is superintensive conditioning and softening to the hair. It costs a bit more but it leaves your hair silky soft.
Keely J.
Staten island, NY
I love this mask!!!! Yes it's expensive but it really is worth the price. It smells AMAZING and it made my hair feel like silk. I usually leave it in overnight and rinse it out in the morning. Highly recommend

Looking for your answer?