Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Treatment Masque uploaded by LEAR25098 Macarena P.

BY KÉRASTASE

Reflection Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Treatment Masque ( For Highlighted or Sensitised, Color-Treated Hair )

Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
Kerastase has the best hair masks for my hair and despite being pricey, I have found them to be totally worth it.  I have extremely dry ends due to coloring for years and this makes them soft and shiny, so I keep on repurchasing and reapplying.  Would highly recommend.
whitney i.
Mission viejo, CA
I love this mask. It’s not too heavy, highly moisturizing, adds shine, smells amazing, and can be used in place of a daily conditioner for those trying to really take care of their hair
Rebecca E.
Amazing! Opening up this container the aroma of this product already tells you, that we are being pampered. The creme is silky to touch. After using just one time my color seemed more vibrant and hair was softer and more manageable.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
This is a great Masque. I have extremely dry, damaged, heavily highlighted hair. The texture is very rich, thick and concentrated and a little bit goes a long way. It makes my over-processed hair exceptionally soft and smooth! My hair looks incredibly shiny, and my color looks bright and vibrant every time I use this. I particularly like to use it after my root-retouch because I leave the salon with my roots looking and feeling like straw and this turns it into silk! It contains nourishing antioxidant vitamin E oil, UV-filters, and lots of heavy duty conditioning agents. It smells nice too! It's recommended for very dry and sensitized color-treated or highlighted hair. The only downside for me is that doesn't contain any protein, which is important for ultra-damaged hair like mine. If your hair is ultra-damaged, this only works well in a regimen/rotation that includes protein.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Sarah A.
If you want to improve the condition of your hair and especially if you're trying to add length, you must invest in the right products. This is the one! I've been this product for over a year and it brings new life to my hair each time making it so soft. This is a high quality product
Kara T.
Saint Louis, MO
I actually first used this when I went home. My mom uses this all the time and it feels great. The coloring really damages the hair and she/I get dried out hair but the masque really helps to rehydrate the strands and makes it look like I just went to the salon.
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
I love this mask!!!! Yes it's expensive but it really is worth the price. It smells AMAZING and it made my hair feel like silk. I usually leave it in overnight and rinse it out in the morning. Highly recommend
Luisa T.
Coral Gables, FL
While I do enjoy this mask, I like the masquintense one of this same brand better. I prefer smell, consistency and results, however this is a very good mask as well.
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY
Lovely product!! Leave your hair so soft anf silky. Its incredible easy to use. I always recomend this to my friends when they ask me for any hair related question this would be the answer. Lol

Walmart