Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Imperfect F.

BY KÉRASTASE

Sulfate-free multi-protecting shampoo for color-treated hair.

Sulfate-free multi-protecting shampoo gently cleanses color-treated hair to protect and maintain healthy hair color. Neutralizes water particles to protect color for lasting vibrancy and shine.  Creates an anti-deposit effect on hair fiber’s surface and provides UV filters to protect against harmful external aggressors.

• New Système Capture Advanced technology to neutralize harmful water particles and nourish hair
  • New Chelators Complex containing Sodium Citrate, Yuzu & Lychee Extract
  • New Rice Bran Oil
  • Zinc Gluconate, Linseed Oil, Vitamin E and UV Filters

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate • Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate • Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate • Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate • Glycol Distearate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Glycereth-26 • Sodium Citrate • Decyl Glucoside • Hydrogenated Coconut Acid • Coco-Betaine • Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 • Sodium Benzoate • Divinyldimethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer • Sodium Chloride • Polyquaternium-7 • Amodimethicone • Polyquaternium-10 • Sodium Isethionate • Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate • Propylene Glycol • Carbomer • Salicylic Acid • C11-15 Pareth-7 • Benzoic Acid • Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil • Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate • Laureth-9 • Glycerin • Limonene • Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil • Tocopherol • Linalool • Trideceth-12 • Hexyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Alcohol • Citronellol • C12-13 Pareth-23 • C12-13 Pareth-3 • Butylene Glycol • Geraniol • Zinc Gluconate • Phenoxyethanol • Sodium Acetate • Isopropyl Alcohol • Sorbic Acid • Bht • Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract • Citrus Junos Fruit Extract • Sodium Hydroxide • C I T R I C A C I D • P A R F U M / F R A G R A N C E

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Chromatique Sulfate-Free to wet hair. Massage throughout and lather, then rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Fondant or Masque Chromatique.

• Do you feel using every time you shampoo that is make...1 Answers
Erica T.
Jacksonville Beach
This shampoo is great for cleaning my hair and protecting the color. I have thick hair and it doesn’t leave my hair Grady or heavy. I use this twice a week. I do one shampoo to get the dirt and grime off and the a second to really clean. This shampoo is not concentrated so you need to add lots of water to get it lathered up. Worth the money!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
I LOVE All Kerestas!! It's such a luxurious line in all of the shampoos and products I've used. The ingredients are absolutely to die for and your hair will feel amazing and look that way too!
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is hands down the best shampoo! The way your hair feels after using it is luminous and it smells amazing as well. Compare to drugstore shampoo it is more expensive but the benefits you get from using this shampoo as opposed to ones from the drugstore make it well worth it.
Chelsea C.
Cockeysville, MD
I wasn't extremely impressed with his product. It didn't make my hair look extra shiny or super soft. It was just a plain shampoo with an okay scent. I did enjoy that there was no buildup afterwards. It was nice to have a sample of it, but I probably won't be purchasing in the future.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This and the Chroma Reflect Masque are the holy grail of hair when it comes to color-treated hair. While using this not only did I receive the benefits of a wonderful shampoo and deep conditioning treatment, my hair did no fade. I mean I had zero fading when using this. If you color your hair buy this!
Laurie S.
Port Charlotte, FL
I've never been a person who really cared about shampoos as long as they got the job done. Then one day, I ordered an entire Kerastase kit on a site and received the full size of the Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Shampoo. This shampoo was like heaven and made my hair feel soft; I could put my fingers through my dry, long, thick, frizzy, color treated, wet hair even before putting in the conditioner. I truly fell in love with this shampoo and now make sure I have a shampoo that does good for my hair just as my conditioner. I buy this one from Kerastase as much as I can, but it does have a high price as shampoos go. It's worth it, but it's not always in my budget. That's the only negative aspect of this product. If you can afford it, I recommend purchasing this shampoo as the perfect prequel to your conditioner; it protects your color, makes it shine, and makes thick hair like mine feel like silk.
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
Hands down favorite shampoo, has the best smell ever, lathers great, sulfate free and color safe, and leaves your hair with the best shine. Guaranteed to work and it actually does.
Samantha C.
Carnegie, PA
Have never loved a shampoo as much as I love this shampoo.  It's gentle but effective, and worth the price.  It smells amazing and I can go two days between washes.  Lathers well with all water types and really makes my hair feel clean and under control.  Especially good for mixing with other shampoos (like a purple shampoo for bleached hair). That's definitely the most effective way to use this.
Liz T.
Perfect shampoo gets my color treated and abused hair clean withount breakage or drying especially after went blonde to red and back again last year. I also use the conditioner and deep conditioning mask and they work great together. Nothing works like kerastase products they are one of a kind.
Sarah W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I liked this shampoo but I'm not sure I got much ,ore out of it than a drug store brand. I did like the way it suds in my hair and the smell is great. But not sure it was worth the price. Nice packaging. Not sure if I recommend.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you feel using every time you shampoo that is makes your hair healthier?

back