Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Shampoo uploaded by Imperfect F.Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Shampoo uploaded by Erin A.

BY KÉRASTASE

Sulfate-free multi-protecting shampoo for color-treated hair.

Sulfate-free multi-protecting shampoo gently cleanses color-treated hair to protect and maintain healthy hair color. Neutralizes water particles to protect color for lasting vibrancy and shine.  Creates an anti-deposit effect on hair fiber’s surface and provides UV filters to protect against harmful external aggressors.

• New Système Capture Advanced technology to neutralize harmful water particles and nourish hair
  • New Chelators Complex containing Sodium Citrate, Yuzu & Lychee Extract
  • New Rice Bran Oil
  • Zinc Gluconate, Linseed Oil, Vitamin E and UV Filters

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate • Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate • Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate • Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate • Glycol Distearate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Glycereth-26 • Sodium Citrate • Decyl Glucoside • Hydrogenated Coconut Acid • Coco-Betaine • Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 • Sodium Benzoate • Divinyldimethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer • Sodium Chloride • Polyquaternium-7 • Amodimethicone • Polyquaternium-10 • Sodium Isethionate • Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate • Propylene Glycol • Carbomer • Salicylic Acid • C11-15 Pareth-7 • Benzoic Acid • Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil • Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate • Laureth-9 • Glycerin • Limonene • Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil • Tocopherol • Linalool • Trideceth-12 • Hexyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Alcohol • Citronellol • C12-13 Pareth-23 • C12-13 Pareth-3 • Butylene Glycol • Geraniol • Zinc Gluconate • Phenoxyethanol • Sodium Acetate • Isopropyl Alcohol • Sorbic Acid • Bht • Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract • Citrus Junos Fruit Extract • Sodium Hydroxide • C I T R I C A C I D • P A R F U M / F R A G R A N C E

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Chromatique Sulfate-Free to wet hair. Massage throughout and lather, then rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Fondant or Masque Chromatique.

Janine M.
I color my hair and this shampoo is the only shampoo I like.  It's made for color treated hair to help protect the color and condition of the hair.  It has no sulfates which is a must to protect color treated hair. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy.
Erica T.
Jacksonville Beach
This shampoo is great for cleaning my hair and protecting the color. I have thick hair and it doesn’t leave my hair Grady or heavy. I use this twice a week. I do one shampoo to get the dirt and grime off and the a second to really clean. This shampoo is not concentrated so you need to add lots of water to get it lathered up. Worth the money!
Daisy D.
Englewood, TN
I have color treated hair that is frizzy and so hard to brush out. This shampoo as well as the conditioner is AMAZING! It takes a lot for me to be impressed with a shampoo and conditioner, but these products are phenomenal. I’m a cosmetologist, so I have used a ton of different shampoos. I have to say that this is one of the best lines I have ever used. I have nothing bad to say about it.
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is hands down the best shampoo! The way your hair feels after using it is luminous and it smells amazing as well. Compare to drugstore shampoo it is more expensive but the benefits you get from using this shampoo as opposed to ones from the drugstore make it well worth it.
Heather F.
Austin
Love the Kerastase brand for shampoo and all hair care products. Their products are all formulated to help repair hair no matter which you buy. Love their scents although they can be a little overwhelming. Expensive, so I do not always buy this but try to every once in a while.
Victoria B.
Euless , TX
Great shampoo for colored hair. I like to use this one right after I get my hair colored or highlighted. I use this and the chromatique masque for about a week after getting my hair done. Then alternate with my daily ones.
Terri R.
Tempe
This is a good shampoo, not my favorite, but good for color protection.  It lathers well and cleans my hair leaving a pleasant sent that's not overbearing.  I have an oily scalp and this shampoo works without being too drying.  I am satisfied with this shampoo and would suggest that you try it.
Rubina d.
Plainville, CT
This shampoo is amazing. I have color treated hair and on top of that the water in my town is very hard so this is my Hail Mary. Keeps my color from fading and smells so good
Stephanie G.
Charlotte, NC
Hair is definitely an investment for me — I spend anywhere from $100 to $250 on my hair every 5-6 weeks to cover pesky grays/retouch balayage — so I certainly do not compromise when it comes to finding quality hair care products!! With that being said, I’m obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner duo! It’s sulfate free (so perfect for color-treated hair), it smells delicious, and lathers beautifully!

The cost is a little steep at around $30 each — but worth every penny! Thanks @influenster for sending me a #free #kerastasevoxbox 🤩Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Shampoo
Chelsea C.
Cockeysville, MD
I wasn't extremely impressed with his product. It didn't make my hair look extra shiny or super soft. It was just a plain shampoo with an okay scent. I did enjoy that there was no buildup afterwards. It was nice to have a sample of it, but I probably won't be purchasing in the future.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you feel using every time you shampoo that is makes your hair healthier?
Lauren F.
mississauga, ON
Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Shampoo is this the best in the line for using on light blonde and platinum hair colour?

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.