BY KÉRASTASE

Highlighted or very sensitised colour-treated hair see more...

Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
E never been a person who really cared about shampoos as long as they got the job done. Then one day, I ordered an entire Kerastase kit on a site and received the full size of the Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Shampoo. This shampoo was like heaven and made my hair feel soft; I could put my fingers through my dry, long, thick, frizzy, color treated, wet hair even before putting in the conditioner. I truly fell in love with this shampoo and now make sure I have a shampoo that does good for my hair just as my conditioner. I buy this one from Kerastase as much as I can, but it does have a high price as shampoos go. It's worth it, but it's not always in my budget. That's the only negative aspect of this product. If you can afford it, I recommend purchasing this shampoo as the perfect prequel to your conditioner; it protects your color, makes it shine, and makes thick hair like mine feel like silk.
Liz T.
Perfect shampoo gets my color treated and abused hair clean withount breakage or drying especially after went blonde to red and back again last year. I also use the conditioner and deep conditioning mask and they work great together. Nothing works like kerastase products they are one of a kind.
Stephanie T.
Glendale, CA
Ever since I did my hair balayage style, I was recommended this shampoo and I've never used something so great! It leaves my hair super soft and keeps my blonde looking so luminous and pretty.. What I also love is tht my hair is sort of wavy/curly and it helps me keep my curls nice and pretty even when I brush my hair after I shower. I absolutely Love this
Nea A.
Bowie, MD
A little pricey but it's worth it if you want to preserve your color. You don't need much of this product at a time. Safe enough to use right after your color as well as in between your next appointment. A great investment if you want to preserve your in salon color treatment. Works if you had highlights too.
Tess H.
Mclean, VA
One of my favorite shampoo. My hair is super soft after shampooing, and it smells wonderful.
Karina G.
Miami
I love Kerastase products, this shampoo leaves me shiny, silky and manageable hair, with very little amount of product achieving the results I hope