BY KÉRASTASE

Highlighted or very sensitised colour-treated hair. . see more...

• Do you feel using every time you shampoo that is make...1 Answers
Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I've never been a person who really cared about shampoos as long as they got the job done. Then one day, I ordered an entire Kerastase kit on a site and received the full size of the Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Shampoo. This shampoo was like heaven and made my hair feel soft; I could put my fingers through my dry, long, thick, frizzy, color treated, wet hair even before putting in the conditioner. I truly fell in love with this shampoo and now make sure I have a shampoo that does good for my hair just as my conditioner. I buy this one from Kerastase as much as I can, but it does have a high price as shampoos go. It's worth it, but it's not always in my budget. That's the only negative aspect of this product. If you can afford it, I recommend purchasing this shampoo as the perfect prequel to your conditioner; it protects your color, makes it shine, and makes thick hair like mine feel like silk.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
This shampoo is worth it for the shine factor alone. It's a nice light cleanser, great for daily use. I love Kerastase products and Chroma Riche is no exception!
Mayara A.
Dublin, OH
I love the smell of this. It is so good. My hair like the product, but it is very expensive. I would like buy this one again.
Daniela F.
Sound Beach, NY
This shampoo left my hair super soft and silky. I use this approx 2x a week and alternate with the moisturizing one as well.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
My tresses truly feel softer after a few washes with this! Smells great, but it has a hefty price tag.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I use this shampoo every time I cleanse my hair there are times don't even need a conditioner!
Patty M.
Loved this product!!! Lasted a lot longer then expected! Th sent was also wonderful!!
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you feel using every time you shampoo that is makes your hair healthier?