BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Reflect Chroma Bain Shampoo contains Vitamin E which helps protect hair from the suns UV rays that can cause damage. The moisturizer that is in it helps rehydrate hair that can easily become dry due to coloring and other elements. The Kerastase Reflect Chroma Bain Shampoo adds volume and softens hair keeping it in perfect condition and extending the life of the color and preventing it from becoming dull and lifeless. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma Y.
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of those products I hate to love. But I do, and I can't deny it. It's EXPENSIVE, so just remember that, but it's worth it, and a bottle will last you about six months, so use sparingly! Nothing else I've used makes my hair feel clean and also so soft at the same time.
Ronnie S.
Ronnie S.
San Francisco
Amazing for colored hair. My hair is currently purple and it keeps the color in my hair, even during the first wash. My hair feels clean and not weighed down and my color still looks great.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mandeville
Keeps my color looking fresh and helps me go longer in between colorings. Nice scent too.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Dallas, TX
My hairdresser uses this product and works well. Every Time I'm out of the salon love how my hair feel so soft and silky.
Kenzi D.
Kenzi D.
Edmonton, Alberta
I used this when I had ombré styled hair and I loved it because it made the bleached parts look shiny and healthy and didn't make it too brassy like a lot of other shampoos can. It also makes natural hair very soft and gives it a bit of volume but not too much