BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase R sistance Masque Force Architecte For Weakened To Very Damaged Hair. Replenishing conditioner soothes, heals & protects while preventing split ends. see more...

• My hair is very dry and broken from highlighting it would...1 Answers
  • My hair is very dry and broken from highlighting it would...1 Answers
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
This mask is incredible. Not only does it smell amazing, it also visibly reduces frizz in my hair. My only issue with it is the PRICE. HOLY COW, KERASTASE. I will say, however, that most of their products are highly concentrated, so you don’t have to use nearly as much — hence the cost.
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
The best of best! This mask from Kerastase is my No1 so far. The smell is very fresh and the texture is amazing. I would apply this mask twice a week and the result is outstanding . I would definitely recommend this great product.
Aliss T.
Purchased at: Kerastase
If you already have very damaged hair, extremely thin , this product may be too strong. It didn’t help me out since my hair was already too damaged. It just didn’t help. I used it for 1 months and couldn’t see difference.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells amazing and really works! Great brand if not a little pricey. I feel there are cheaper alternatives but I do love this product
Monika W.
Walland, TN
After my last ombre treatment, my hair ends were quite dry and damaged. Actually, overall my hair felt dry, brittle and damaged before using Kerastase. Now, my hair looks healthier and is so much easier to style and holds a style for so much longer. Truly a "lifesaver" product!
Cristal O.
Jersey City, NJ
Best masque you can ever get ! A bit pricy but it is so worth it. I had such damaged hair because of me constanly ironing my hair and thisbhas restored my hair , and if you pair it with their shampoo psssh flawless hair
Genesis M.
My love let me try this mask and let me tell you how beautiful and reconstructed my hair was. A month ago my hair was dry, brittle, and not nourished enough. My ends looked like the end of electric wires. So my mom lent me this hair mask , I left it on for 15 mins and washed it and styled my hair. WOW! My hair was so soft and my ends were binded. Get yourself this mask!
Michal A.
London
All of their products are amazing and they have a great formula for dry and dying hair, it makes you hair very soft and manageable, my hair was bleached and well abused for two years and it’s great for it. It’s a bit pricey but I guess you ha w to pay for good quality
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
My partner Laura had the opportunity to fully test the new range of Kerastase treatment and without a doubt one of her favorite products was this fortifying mask that left her hair silky for several days without a trace of frizz. I love it, it is one of my faves
Reshma A.
Doral, FL
This was a great mask for giving my hair a boost and really did add shine post use but really did not improve my hair damage as promised, it’s a good mask just not for the purpose it claims to have
Colleen F.
My hair is very dry and broken from highlighting it would this product help restore and restrenghten it?
Colleen F.