BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase R sistance Gel e Volumifique Amplifying & Reinforcing Anti-Frizz Gel Conditioner. Boosts volume & lightness for soft hair & shine without weigh-down. see more...

• My hair is very fine, so naturally I was intrigued by thi...1 Answers
Andrea P.

Se muestra la traducción de me ha encantado este producto lo uso despues de mi shampoo clasico ,lo uso basicamente a diario mi cabello es graso sin embargo el producto no lo empeora me encanta el brillo y la sedosidad que tiene actualmente es mucho mas manejable lo recomiendo!
Traducir del me ha encatando este producto lo uso despues de mi shampoo clasico ,lo uso basicamente a diario mi cabello es graso sin embargo el producto no lo empeora me encanta el brillo y la sedosidad que tiene actualmente es mucho mas manejable lo recomiendo!
I loved this product I use it after my classic shampoo, I use it daily basically my hair is oily but the product does not make it worse I love the shine and silkiness it has is now much more manageable recommend it!
Baylee R.
Culloden, WV
I am personally not a fan of any Kerastase product but this wasn't bad. I take showers at night which makes my hair super frizzy in the morning and this product just made my hair greasy. I have fine hair and it just didn't work for me. I had zero volume the next morning
Tanya T.
Chandler, AZ
I recently began using this product because I was searching for something for my natural hair, it actually worked so much better than the brands I had previously tried. I love the simple bottle it comes in, I would recommend this product to try.
Amelia N.
Irvine, CA
I have blonde hair, shoulder length and processed every 4-6 weeks. This conditioner leaves my hair tangle free after shampooing without feeling greasy or heavy. My hair has more shine, feels smoothr and looks healthier. It also doesn't strip any of the color. I didn't give it 5 starts because I like to use the Kerastase Brightener shampoo and conditioner in-between to keep it from yellowing.
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
Anything with the word "anti-frizz" I'm there. Curly hair is hard to control frizz for but this product works well for my 3b curl type. Its a little on the expensive side but it's worth it
christine w.
San Jose, CA
Hair Type: straight, thin, and oily
This works great with chronologiste shampoo. I have extremely oily hair and before it seem like all it could do was lay flat. It gives my hair a nice full look and a shine without weighing it down.
ashley l.
A nice lightweight conditoner, just make sure you towel dry before you massage it in. Being a gel, it is very different and takes some getting used to. It's definitely lightweight.
Zainab M.
Wowzers, best conditioner ever. I have many conditioners in my closet but I always reach out to this one, because it leaves my hair soft and smooth before a regular blowdry
noell m.
KERASTASE products has worked wonders on my hair. I have thin wavy hair that is super brittle and these products have 100% help my hair to be healthy.
Mariangel U.
I have never given a Kerastase product a bad review until now. I've tried multiple times to use this but it completely dries out my hair.
Cristina F.
My hair is very fine, so naturally I was intrigued by this conditioner under the volume line. However I've never used a gel-based conditioner, does it still hydrate hair?