BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase R flection Masque Chroma Captive Conditioning Hair Mask For Color-Treated Hair. Nourishing haircare deeply moisturizes, leaving hair soft & supple. see more...

Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
I love how this mask smells! So delicious. I only needed like a nickel sized amount when I used it in the past and it left my hair SO SHINY and frizz free. This one is so great for color treated hair— I mainly used it when I balayaged my long, brunette hair, so it kept the health of my hair in check. It’s a bit spendy, but for how little you use every time, it’s worth it!
Jan a.
This is one of my favorite hair mask! Leaves my hair soft and extra shiny. The best part of using this hair mask is that will not wash away my hair color. My hair smells amazing with out having an overwhelming scent.
I love it.
Dominique M.
New York
Kerastase products are wonderful but especially their masks. I want to preserve my color as long as possible so I try to get gentle products. This leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. The packaging is great. You can reach in and get all the product out. I will definitely repurchase.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one line that I absolutely love but it is quite pricey and generally out of my price range. Every now and then I splurge and I never regret it because the product does speak for itself. Is it extremely high-quality leaves my hair feeling rejuvenated and back to life.
Chelsea C.
Cockeysville, MD
I honestly didn't feel that this mask was that great. It didn't make my hair feel silky while rinsing the product out, it was still hard to comb knots out while this product was in, and did not smell that great. It did make my hair shiny so that it why I am giving it two stars. At least something about it made it good.
Elizabeth L.
Denver, CO
This is the most luxurious conditioner/hair mask I have ever tried. It's definitely a treat when using this product. I only buy Kerastase products maybe once a year and try to stretch it out as much as possible. The scent is addicting, and it makes my hair feel so healthy.
Chloe C.
Detroit, MI
This is the best product I have tried in my whole life! Expensive yes but you will understand why. It will make any messed up dry tangled hair super ultra smooth in a second! I have never felt my hair so soft
Jamie A.
This product is a miracle worker! I have very long hair (colored) and this is a really think mask that is super easy to use. It made my hair feel so healthy and the shine was amazing. It is pricey, but a little goes a long way. Love this!
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My hair is color treated red so I have to work hard to keep the color safe. This mask really helped. Plus it smells great :)
Amy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely LOVE this hair mask!! It's like having a salon in your shower. It smells heavenly and it keeps my color treted hair looking wonderful. I use it once a week and now I love to wash my hair!!