Kerastase Oléo-Curl Hair Cream

Oléo-Curl Hair Cream

Has anyone tried this that can tell me if it works and worth the price?
My hair is curly (though tends to look more frizzy) and I honestly am struggling to find a good hair product that actually has the results that are advertised. I have heard a lot of good things about this product but am hesitant to purchase it, for fear that it will end up being another fail. Just curious to know if it has actually worked for any of you with frizz problems? ;) Thanks!!
Does it help with frizzy porous 3b type hair?
Start your review of Kerastase Oléo-Curl Hair Cream!
Chelsea D.
This is the first cream I’ve found which doesn’t leave a weird residue on my hair. It works incredibly well, but it does make my hair feel heavy and in turn, oilier sooner. It’s quite expensive so I’m not sure if I would purchase again, but it is a good cream.
Paula D.
Croydon, Surrey
If you have curly hair youo know how dry it can be and how much it need a good product! In my opinion this is one of the best! Much love for this product!
Jen I.
Stratford on Avon, Warwickshire
Love this product for day to day frizz control. Not so good on holiday. Doesn’t seem to cope with the heat in Dubai where we holiday.
Maxime K.
Surrey, Cr85nn
I do love this cream it smells unreal and to be fair I have been using it for about 5 years I always go between this and the Philip Kingsley! Great hear protection
Abril R.
London
Really protects the hair against heat when drying it. Leaves the hair with a silky touch after drying it.
Marcia Gabriel S.
Bayfield, Attleborough
One of the best products I have found to my curly hair - weather is summer or winter I always do the job . Love it!!
Joy A.
Stoke On Trent , Staffordshire
I use this in my wavy hair and it definitely helps to tame my hair. Not the cheapest product though. Also smells amazing.
Alyssa R.
Hoddesdon
A must for curly girls who want to maintain manageable glossy curls. This product isn’t cheap but is an absolute must buy for me to keep my hair in good condition and frizz free. I recommend this for anyone with curly or wavy hair.
Priya P.
London
The kerastase oleocurl was first recommended to me by my hairdresser. She saw I had naturally wavy and unruly hair that needed taming and instantly showed me the product, I haven't looked back since! It really smooths hair out as well as making waves looks more defined. The only disadvantage is the price as it is quite expensive.
Deanna A.
Chilliwack, BC
Kerastase Oléo-Curl Hair Cream uploaded by Deanna A.
Kerastase Curl Manifesto a curl defining cream which is lightweight and helped hold and define my waved locks. Also reduces frizz and flyaways and tamed while moisturizing. It had pleasant scents,helped define waves and left hair with a bit of bounce. #kerastase #samplerlove #sampler #haircare #curls Kerastase Oléo-Curl Hair Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...