BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Nutritive Touche Perfection Replenishing Balm for Dry Ends. Touch Up On-the-Go Nourishment for Dry Ends. Immunity from Dryness Anytime, Anywhere. Nourishing Action: softness and shine. Perfecting Action: smooths and controls frizz see more...

Emily V.
Emily V.
Northville, MI
This is the ultimate brand for any hair. Kérastase is the best. And this product is used for dry product is used for dry ends of your hair, so has to be hydrating to battle dry end. Not so much used for shine. Not a heat protectant,  but is intended to use on dry ends (from where split ends start to the tips (ends of hair). The two dual serums they carry in their architecte line, and discipline line, (the teal/lighter color realism blue is for damaged hair, the darker turquoise I think the therapiste collection, is for severely damaged hair, the darker color.)

those dual serums have saved my super damaged hair. It's expensive, but it mends split ends and my hair has never felt so healthy (and isss much healthier)! Bumble and Bumble and  Kérastase are my favorite brands I've ever wv n noticed a dramatic difference using.

Just wish their heir products cost less for how little product is inside the bottles 😥😐
Shandi S.
Shandi S.
Singapore
As I've mentioned in previous reviews, my hair is very long and been chemically treated/ coloured in the past. So my hair is very damaged (RIP) especially the ends. I love my long hair though and refuse to cut it (I'll go in for trims dont worry) but because of this my ends need extra attention. My friend who works as a hairdresser recommended me this product so I decided to test it out. It was great! My ends were less brittle and the split ends weren't as noticeable. It is a bit pricier than a drugstore product but if this is something you are really struggling with and don't want to have to drastically cut your hair then I would definitely recommend this product.
Rickie L.
Rickie L.
Victoria, BC
This stuff is gold! Works in even the crunchiest driest feeling hair to make it look smooth and polished. A little bit goes a long way