BY KÉRASTASE #21 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Nutritive Serum Oleo-Relax Smoothing Anti-Frizz Hair Oil For Dry & Rebellious Hair. Haircare reduces volume & detangles, leaving hair shiny & soft.

Shop now at Kerastase-USA.com

Buy on www.ama...
jess g.
new york
I can't live without the Kerastase Oleo-Relax serum! I have long hair that's sorta straight, sorta wavy and definitely prone to frizz in the slightest humidity. This stuff is liquid gold and absolutely transforms my hair!

I put it on towel-dried hair, comb through and let it fully absorb before drying or styling. It softens my hair, tames frizz and adds shine. My hair is a totally different texture if I don't apply it before it dries!

I also sometimes apply a tiny amount to dry hair after styling to seal in moisture and shine.
Heather A.
easley
I love this and my morrocanoil hair serums. This one is very hydrating . The shine it leaves my hair is amazing . I switch between this and my morrocanoil all the time , and love both equally ! I put this on damp hair or even dry hair and it doesn’t make my
Hair feel greasy ! Nourishes and adds so much shine ! I’ve previously bleached my hair and have stopped. I’ve been successfully getting it back to looking healthy and shiny !!! I highly recommended !
Victoria r.
have long, parched, damaged, fine, thin hair from using box dye to lighten it. Have been spending more money now that I have it to go get it done to keep it healthy, and have been spending more money on hair products. This is the 5th Kerastase product I've used and I've loved them all. This one did not disappoint. It's very light, but goes a very long way and has practically save my split hairs and frizz. I've found that with longer hair I need much more product, causing things to run out quickly, but this you only need to use two pumps of this stuff per use -- this deluxe sample size bottle will last me for another month or so FOR SURE. Definitely worth the more expensive price tag -- try other kerastase products too, they're to die for. My favorite for dry damaged hair is the Bain force architecte line. From that line, my favorite is the ciment thermique, which literally stopped my hair from breaking further.
delaney r.
Saint Peters, MO
This oil is pretty much a miracle worker. It is for sure for dry hair and it really helps a lot. My hair is only dry at the ends like most people and this really helped my breakage and split ends because of the dryness. The only drawback is that it is oil so it can make your hair look greasy if you use too much or add it too high in your hair.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is my absolute favorite hair product. And trust me, I have tried hundreds. This is the most effective for my dry hair. I apply on my towel dried hair once it’s dried off a bit and then continue with blowing my hair out. At the end of my blow out I add some to my ends, and it makes my dry, damaged, and fried hair look repainted, shiny, healthy, and the smell is to literally DIE for. If I could eat it I would. They need to make a perfume with this scent! 5 stars in all aspects! Highly recommend!
Ada H.
This really did help with my dry brittle hair. I have a hard time with my fine thin hair and oils, a drop of oil will really make my hair so greasy. But this didn’t do that. It was just like it absorbed right into my hair. I thought the price was fair for the size of the bottle and the product really did work well!
Julia L.
Woodhaven
As far as hair oils go, this wasn’t my favorite. I felt like it weighed my hair down and it never dried nicely for my thick natural curls. Even paired with a flat iron for the sleek look, it ended up ruining my goal, and I just had like a greasy unwashed do, but the sexy kind lol
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing! My hair is so frizzy and out of control. This smooths my hair when I flat iron it and makes my hair feel so soft and smells amazing. It's safe on color treated hair I also use it for my natural hair days it keeps my curls from frizzing. I love this product and I recommend it.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
I love this Hair oil! I received it as a sample a while ago in a subscription box and I had to repurchase it. First off it smells amazing and lease your hair super soft but not all greasy. I really appreciate that because I hate when your hair looks ready after applying oil!
Nancy D.
Awesome. I put this in BOTH dry and wet hair but only at my ends. I especially love throwing this in my hair in the summer. It really helps with smoothness and shine without making it greasy. Be cautious. One SMALL pump goes a very long way. And do not apply to your root.
Pai M.
I want to try this, how can I get free samples??????,,,,,,,,,????????????????????????????
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17
Is this just for dry hair?
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
How is this for curly hair?
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Will this help tame frizzy and damaged hair?
Wendy A.
Briarwood, NY
What makes this product stand out from the rest in the market. Soon I'll be going away on vacation and I need a good Anti-Frizz product to carry with me.