Kerastase NUTRITIVE SERUM OLEO-RELAX 4.2 OZ uploaded by Tina C.

BY KÉRASTASE

• I want a description for this product please. use and contains ingr...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Tina C.
Tina C.
I have been using this product for 15 years and it was recommended by my Vidal Sassoon stylist. It lasts forever and really helps de frizz and relax your hair, whether curly or wavy. It is great for all hair types other than long, fine hair. Short and fine would be okay to use on the ends (I use it as a detangled for my 3 year old who has super fine hair). The value is great because it lasts so long. You can put in in your hair wet or dry, although I was taught to put it in when my hair was wet, blow dry, flat iron, and finish with a tiny amount of the product for softness and shine. It REALLY protects your hair and provides shine without weighing it down!
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick, very frizzy hair. I bought this a couple of years back from a salon for about $10 more than this. I loved it then -- it worked SO well on my hair. But I didn't like paying the price for it. Since then I have tried everything under the sun as a substitute. I used BioSilk, FrizzEase, CitriShine, etc. At one point or another I have tried almost every other brand/product out there. And now I'm back to this. A bottle lasts a long time, and truthfully, it's worth the money. It's just that much more of a superior product. My hair smooth and untangled when I use this. I highly recommend!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Kaneohe, HI
This little bottle was a huge SPLURGE. I got mine at my salon for about $40. (Yeah. Crazy right?) But it lasts forever! I only use 1 or 2 pumps depending on how uncooperative my hair is being that day. My stylist recommended using 1 pump, blow drying my hair, then putting another pump before flat ironing. HOWEVER, I've gotten the best results by using a heat spray to dry and flat iron my hair then using 1 pump of the Oleo-Relax on my ends and the result is ~magical~. It gives your hair a very healthy sheen and softness to it. If you're going to splurge on any hair product, this would be it.
Ruth O.
Ruth O.
Kapolei, HI
I have been using this product for almost 10 years now. I started with the recommendation of a salon employee in Seattle and since then I've been hooked. You really only need a small amount for even long hair, and the smell is quite pleasant. I have nothing bad to say about this product as it does miracles for my frizzy hair which is great in humid weather, and it is a must for prior to straightening/using heat tools. My hair always looks shiny and feels smooth with this product.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
This is my favorite hair product! I love the way it makes my hair so smooth...especially when I straighten it! Plus, I LOVE the way it smells! Just like any hair serum, a little goes a long way. That said, even though this product is a little pricey, it should last you a while! Totally worth it!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Frenchtown, NJ
I love, love, love this product! This is the only serum I will use. I have been using for years. It may be a little pricey, but when I buy a bottle it lasts for at least 6 months. So worth the money. I can't compare this to any other product. It leaves my hair so silky smooth.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
It was very expensive and not worth the amount of money. I was really disappointed with this product since I love Kerastase as a brand. I have used various products and it did not meet my expectations. I think if the product was cheaper it would get more stars.
Ashlie D.
Ashlie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff is made from liquid gold, and the blood of a thousand suns. Seriously. It smells amazing (reminiscent of sunflowers). A friend gifted this to me and I have used every last drop of it. I will definitely repurchase. Perfect for my dry curly hair!
Dena S.
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
This is my go to hair serum. I've been using this for about 15 years now. It truly works in smoothing out your frizz, moisturizes and tames fly always. The smell is amazing
This is a high end product worth every penny
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Made my hair feel extremely soft and healthy, not to mention it smells good. Another perk with these serums that can be expensive is that you don't need that much. Just remember a little goes a long way.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want a description for this product please. use and contains ingredients.