BY KÉRASTASE

Smoothing Masque for Dry, Rebellious Hair. Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal Professional S.A. and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal Professional S.A..  L Oreal Professional S.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal Professional S.A. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Alli P.
Rensselaer
Ok, so this is a high quality conditioning hair mask that makes you hair feel soft and smooth and helps repair split ends. It smells so fresh and clean. I have used several of Kerastase's shampoo's and conditioners and they do not disappoint. This is a great mask, BUT this entire line is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced and not easily accessible to people on a budget, which in my opinion is not really fair to consumer's.
Madlenovich Y.
This works wonders leave it on for about 10 min in the steam or just simply do chores the more heat goes inside the more the oil glands activate also massage through it feels smooth and looks silky I love it !
Lindsey T.
This stuff is Heaven in a jar! It smells delicious and makes my hair feel like silk. I love pampering myself and my hair definitely thanks me for Kerastase. I color treat my hair and this masque keeps it looking healthy and replenished unlike my previously dry, brittle hair. I love this product and if you are looking to add some silkiness to your hair I would highly recommend!
Jenna B.
This product has transformed my normally dry, frizzy hair; a feat I honestly NEVER thought possible! I apply a generous amount to the ends of my hair (and just a bit at the roots, which is much less dry) as a conditioner in the shower. Then I rinse, and partially blow-dry or even air dry. It gives me soft, touchable, healthy-looking hair and eliminates the dry, frizz and damage that comes with the territory when you have long, color-treated hair.
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
If you have dry hair YOU NEED THIS!!! I have used this for 15 years and it is the best product I've ever put on my hair. I have color treated naturally wavy/curly hair. Very dry
I use aprox a quarter sized dollop of the product as a treatment once a week. I let it set for about 10 minutes in the shower. This is an expensive product but I tell you it's worth it. My favorite hair product of life
Katherine T.
Atlanta, GA
This Kerastase masque is amazing!! I use it for my dry hair about once a week. It leaves me with soft, shiny, and healthy hair! This product definitely met my expectations. I have fine hair and did not feel like this was too heavy for me. I would buy again for sure!
albanys j.
Its properties are nutritious and anti -frizz , it contains oils Palma SHOREA and they are highly prized vegetable oils cosmetics. Advised to apply some product on clean hair and massage it to help penetrate the hair fiber . The result should be a hydrated , nourished , flexible, disciplined and controlled volume smoothing hair. Although not indicate how many times to apply masks are intensive products should not be used daily . Once a week , two at most , it is enough. One application was enough to make my hair again be the same as before . I was surprised last month of how dry it was.
The tips of my hair stopped being rough. All hair recovered its usual brightness, it ceased to have the feel of straw, my waves are flexible , I am very happy. I applied the product ( it is a very rich cream , not an oil as it may seem from the name ) and left for 20 minutes . I always roll up a towel on his head and waited. To flush out and I noticed quite soft and refreshed.
Shanze N.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is the best restorative masque I've ever used! my hair instantly feels so much healtheir and it lasts much longer than most other hair masques. I use this usually the day after I've applied any heat products and it completely restores luster and shine!
Brandi H.
The best mask intense for your hair! It smells amazing too! Worth the money and it lasts a really long time! You don't Have to use too much to get great results.
Melissa K.
This product is great for thick coarse curly hair. It gives you control over frizz and kinks in the humidity. Simply said I would not be able to get through the summer without this product.
Natasha B.
Is this really worth the money? It's pretty pricey.
Ella S.
Toronto, ON
Which hair salons carry this brand?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does it comes in a bigger bottle?