BY KÉRASTASE

Marleigh R.
Carlsbad, CA
Love this product! I naturally have frizzy hair, this product kept my hair straight and frizz free all day. Worked for me even in humidity.
I have fine wavy hair and this one works well if I'm careful with the amount I apply. Less is more and it has lasted super long!
Elizabeth B.
I use this product as a heat protectant as well as a finisher. I love this stuff.  It also has a great smell.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Producto ligero! Pero de fácil absorción en el cabello! No lo deja gracioso!
Me duró casi 1 año! Lo recomiendo mucho!
Christin S.
This makes my hair so soft, smooth, and shiny. I can't stop running my fingers through my hair after I use it!
Gladys  S.
Probably the frizz I have is to much, it worked but not at the perfection any way I liked how it smelled
Alessandra L.
Cypress, TX
Worked great on my coarse wavy hair. I used when hair was wet to blow out hair. Nice smell. Good value.
Giulliana G.
Kerastase always surprise me with your products, but this specific, I’m always bring one with me.
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
Oh my god, I had the opportunity to try several others, but in my opinion this is the best
Jeanne S.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best smelling, shine adding, smoothing oil ever! I can never go without it.