BY KÉRASTASE #98 in Hair Serums

Bita S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice serum. Consistency is not too oily, smells amazing. Use it on my dry ends to revive shine. Recommended to me by my hair stylist and she was totally right!
Jeanne S.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best smelling, shine adding, smoothing oil ever! I can never go without it.
Valentina A.
It seems incredible to me after drying, i 100% recommend, it really amazing
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is sooo good! I use it to tame my frizz and it makes my hair so smooth without it looking oily. I use it after I style my hair and it makes it soft and all my fly always stay in place! It's pretty expensive but a little goes a long way and it lasts forever!
Emily L.
This product is the only oil that can tame my fuzzy hair! Whether I am curling my hair or straightening it, I use it! It's a bit on the expensive side, but it's honestly the best hair product i have! The packaging is slick and beautiful! I love this so much!
Alexandra M.
I've experimented with a lot of hair oils. The trick is finding one that moisturizes without making the hair greasy or weighing it down. This one isn't as hydrating as some others I've tried bit it's never left me greasy or flat so to me it's a keeper
Chelsey T.
Alpharetta, GA
This product is great for thick, course hair. I round brush my hair dry and recommend this product to keep frizz down and smooth down the cuticles. 2-3 pumps is plenty and make sure to start mid hair shaft and go down to ends.
ANGELA R.
ótimo produto de super qualidade, deixa o cabelo com uma leveza incrível, não deixa seu cabelo pesado como a maioria deles, é um produto de altíssima qualidade!
Marleigh R.
Carlsbad, CA
Love this product! I naturally have frizzy hair, this product kept my hair straight and frizz free all day. Worked for me even in humidity.
Rebecca J.
Aurora, IL
This Serum has to be one of the best hair products I have used! It may be a bit pricey but it is well worth it and you get quite a bit of product that will go a long way!