Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax uploaded by member-766e9c82e

BY KÉRASTASE

Smoothing Controlling Care - Dry and Rebellious Hair - Nutri-Huile + Anti-Frizz Performance, long lasting discipline and control. Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons For more information visit  kerastase.com ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal. L Oreal guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

jessica l.
Brooklyn
Omg I love this product. This product is a miracle for those with bleach hair and damage. It will bring your hair back to life I promise you this. No other product is better. Try it you won't regret it
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
I can't recommend it or don't recommend it because everyone skin type is different I wouldn't buy it again because I already have something that works
Ana Paula K.
I had a very damage hair and since I started using Kerastase my hair is shining and growing. No words to express my great feelings!!
Victoria V.
Lincroft
I love this product!!! It works so well for thick and unruly hair. Highly recommend to anyone who has dry hair in need of moisture!
Adrienne L.
I love the smell. I like this brand on my relaxed hair. The conditioner made my hair soft and manageable .
Greisly N.
I love this product, it is ideal to keep hair care, getting hydrated and shiny hair.I recommend it.
Veronica M.
Excelente producto para el cabello.
Su rico aroma es encantador

Deja el cabello brillante y sedoso
Natalie D.
Compton, CA
Make my hair so soft. Hydrates its no mor dry hair. It is very effective on all types of hair
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Kerastase vale totalmente o preço. Eu vivo suas formulações e os resultados que recebo com seus produtos.  Dica - estocar quando lançamento de caixas de presente de Natal (geralmente termina com um produto no tamanho completo de graça).
Nicola G.
Edmonton , Alberta
Kerastase is totally worth the price point. I live their formulations and the results I get with their products. Tip - stock up when Christmas gift boxes launch (usually end up with a a full size product for free).
Yakelin F.
Dallas, TX
How to use this product ?
Anni C.
I have my hair dry and I don't find many products that help me to leave it soft. could This works? What benefits do you get?
Crystal A.
Is this worth the money for this product? Looking to try it out.
Jannat T.
Bronx , NY
What are the benefits of using this product?
Victoria r.
this work good for really dry hair? or