BY KÉRASTASE

Curl Definition Shampoo Dry, Curly and Unruly Hair Curl definition shampoo for dry curly and unruly hair.  Nourishes and softens the hair fibre for manageable hair and perfectly defined curls. . see more...

Munia G.
Munia G.
I have dry frizzy wavy hair so I was hoping to get more definition with my waves and few curls with this product. I definitely noticed that my hair was less frizzy and the waves were more defined after my first use. I also enjoyed the scent of this product. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Gayzele M.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
Omg....this product is truly heaven sent!! It works wonders on my daughter natural hair. The frangance has the most beautiful aroma. My husband plays in my hair after a good washing. It exceeded my expectations. I'd buy it again Love love love.
blair c.
blair c.
This is great shampoo for curly hair. Leaves my hair well moisturized but not to heavy. Smells good. After shampooing my curls are soft and springy. Although pricey you do not have to use a lot so it lasts a long time.
Lee D.
Lee D.
Amazing! Its so hard for me to find a Shampoo that makes my hair smoothr, shinier, more loved! It even detangles easy in the shower! I love this product and it changed my hair! Doesn't even affect my colored hair!
Denise O.
Denise O.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an OK product, I can definitely get a cheaper shampoo to do a better job. I bought this at a salon that carry it most of their products.
Wayne G.
Wayne G.
Riverview, MI
All you need is a few drops. So, even though it's expensive ($35+), it lasts a long time. I've had one bottle for 6 years! I don't use it all the time because it's expensive, but I do use it when I go out, usually on weekends.
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this shampoo because it works well on my curly hair. It leave your hair smooth and shiny. It Keeps my curls less frizzy in warm, hot and humid weather. It smells great, washes my hair clean and doesn't dry out my hair.
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw , IN
Kérastase Oléo Curl
This is one of my favorite leave my hair frizz free curls and very smooth finish.. I have tried so many products before but this one is really effective
Aisjah B.
Aisjah B.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a long way. LIterally, a nickel size amount will suds up your entire hair. cleans all while keeping my curls soft, moisturized and defined.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Miami, Florida
This products are great! my hair never looks the same, for my curl hair works really well. its some expensive but worth it.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How long does this last, and how well does it work?
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
It works very well if you have curly hair, you apply it and leave it for a minute while massaging the head, then rinse and ready