Kerastase Nutritive Oleo - Curl Definition Cream for Thick uploaded by Lilly S.

BY KÉRASTASE

Curl Definition Cream Thick, Curly Hair Leave-In ; Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal Professional S.A. and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal Professional S.A.  L Oreal Professional S.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal Professional S.A. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love Kerastase! It is so good for the hair and the quality is so rich! It is really nourishing and good to treat and make your hair healthier.
Priya S.
Jamaica, NY
It's definitely a great definition cream. My hair has always toed the line between curly and bushy and this definitely brings it back to curly.
Kristen R.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Love the scent!! My go to if letting my hair air dry. Doesn't leave the hair sticky or crunchy and I can throw hot curls in the next day.
Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
I use this in my eleven years old daughters hair. It softens her hair and gives her curls definition. I really like this curl definer.
Jennifer C.
San Angelo
I didn't get to use it much. It got lost traveling. For the little I did get to use it did give a softer wave at the end of my hair.
Triona M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Love the way this held my curls all day. It's hard to find great products for curly hair and this is up with the best.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
This product is awesome for my curly hair it keeps the curls defined and not frizzy with a nice shine
Natany M.
Elizabeth
very good this product and I have been using it for almost two years and I have no complaints
Betty F.
Decatur, GA
I have long wavy/frizzy hair that is dry at the ends, and oily at the scalp. This is the only "fancy" hair product I use, and it's ALL I need to use to make my hair look gorgeous. It's also the only hair product I have purchased over and over again for several years, now. Why? Because it works. It doesn't matter what shampoo or conditioner I use, when I apply this after I wash my hair, it's perfect every time.
Alina G.
I only realized now that this product is for thick hair but I have thin hair. Their regular oleo curl product worked a lot better for me. They both defined my curles but it also made my hair heavier and less voluminous