Kerastase Nutritive Oleo - Curl Definition Cream for Thick uploaded by Lilly S.

BY KÉRASTASE

Curl Definition Cream Thick, Curly Hair Leave-In ; Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal Professional S.A. and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal Professional S.A.  L Oreal Professional S.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal Professional S.A. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
I use this in my eleven years old daughters hair. It softens her hair and gives her curls definition. I really like this curl definer.
Triona M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Love the way this held my curls all day. It's hard to find great products for curly hair and this is up with the best.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
This product is awesome for my curly hair it keeps the curls defined and not frizzy with a nice shine
Kirti M.
England
Kerastases Nutritive Oleao - Curl Definition Cream can be used on fine hair as well you just have to use a hazelnut sized amount. This product is great on my fine curly hair. I use it once my hair has been washed and conditioned. I use it on wet hair it defines and enhances your natural curls without it feeling greasy. It smells really nice, it creates bouncy curls without the frizz. Once used on wet hair I use it as a leave in conditioner daily on dry hair again only using the slightest amount. This product costs more than your drugstore styling product but, you get a lot of product which will last you a long time.
Victoria S.
Bogotá, Colombia
My hair is naturally frizzy and tends to get a little crazy, but when I apply this cream right after I shower and let my hair air-dry, it feels a lot softer and doesn't get as frizzy. Plus I feel it protects my hair if I use my straightening straightening iron once it's fully dry. It really feels a lot softer.
Mevsim K.
I really liked this product, but I feel like it is easy to mess it up. My hair is a very curly dark brown and it is hard to find products that don't mess up the curls. If you use a small amount, you will also like this product. Plus, it smells great and makes your hair shiny.
johanna g.
Maracaibo
I have curly hair and this product make such a wonderful job,my curl stay in place and doesn´t frizz,at least for 4 hours to me is a great product
Ana Paula P.
Hortolândia
Deixou meu cabelo sem frizz,amei esse produto,muito cheiroso e fácil de aplicar,cabelos saudáveis e bonitos.
Ana Carolina S.
Really good for wavy hairs.Made it soft and shiny, it did not gave me dandruff. Everyone should try out