Kerastase Nutritive Oleo - Curl Definition Cream for Thick uploaded by Lilly S.

BY KÉRASTASE

Curl Definition Cream Thick, Curly Hair Leave-In ; Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal Professional S.A. and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal Professional S.A.  L Oreal Professional S.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal Professional S.A. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Fefi C.
Miami, fl
Kerastase products are awesome !! The price may have you thinking I can't believe I just paid that much for hair care . When you use it you will be thanking yourself ! After my first use of the oleo curl line I literally had people on the street telling me how beautiful my hair was and other curly girls asking me what I use ? So obviously it works . I would say if you could have just one product from the line go for the Nutritive Creme Oleo-Curl. It has the most bang for your buck as far as curl conditioning . One thing I always do is put my conditioner in 1st thing when I get in the shower , pull up my hair , and put a shower cap on to hold the heat in and let the conditioner do it's thing while I finish up the rest of the grooming process . Right before I get out I turn the water to luke warm to rinse (rinse well) and finally finish with a cool rinse to close the hair follicle . Use a white t-shirt or paper towels to gently squeeze water out of hair and put just drop of creme in your palms emulsify and run through hair . Treat your curls with love and remember try not to touch !!!
Betsy K.
Kerastases Nutritive Oleao Curl Definition Cream is a great product but you need to start out with a tiny bit and see how much you need. It really keeps my hair looking smooth and beautiful. I start at the bottom and work my way up. I love the scent and it works nicely on my hair!
Lilly S.
Lakewood, OH
I love this product so much! I put this in my hair while still in the shower, actually, after washing out conditioner then removing most excess water. This gives me soft curls and helps loads with frizz. This is such a high quality brand (my friend is a hair stylist and recommends this brand above all others). It's not cheap but has lasted me quite a long time!
Deux B.
Summerville, SC
The Kerastase Oleo line is incredible. It is light weight but packs a punch! It has left my fine but thick hair strengthened, silky and retains it's curl without getting tangled. That is next to impossible! Go out and get it all!
Johndrinay B.
Hollywood, FL
The smell its amazing but its kind of sticky or i don't why my hair became oily, the value and the price where ok to me , because maybe i need to use less product for a better result
Yari R.
New haven , CT
After years of straightening my hair with flat irons my curls were not looking the best. After just one use of this product my curs were bouncy and defined. Worth every penny.
astrid r.
Marshalltown , IA
Es un Producto que realmente controla los rizos y los mantiene hidratados.

Procuro no aplicarlo en la raíz para no volver grasoso mi cuero cabelludo, lo recomiendo amplia mente.
ANA MARA S.
East Hamptom
After 15 years of straightening my hair with flat irons my curls disappeared. Now I'm using this oil and my curs are defined and bright like never before.
Sara k.
Two rivers , WI
I really didn't like the way this product felt in my hair. made it feel more heavy. may or may not try again. cld have just been a few bad hair days
Priya S.
Jamaica, NY
It's definitely a great definition cream. My hair has always toed the line between curly and bushy and this definitely brings it back to curly.