Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Curl Curl Definition Cream (For Thick, Curly Hair) 150ml/5oz uploaded by Jennifer A.Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Curl Curl Definition Cream (For Thick, Curly Hair) 150ml/5oz uploaded by brigitte m.

BY KÉRASTASE

• I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back a...2 Answers
  • If my hair is oily, would this make it super greasy?2 Answers
  • Never heard of this product. My daughter has really curly...2 Answers
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
I have extremely dry,frizzy,curl hair! It was unmanageable, I used to try every thing I could to help my hair and nothing would work! It takes just takes a little while for you to see results but the results are worth it. I recommend this to anyone who has the same problem as me! Best of luck!
Sep K.
I really like this product, I have a long curly hair and Kerastase Nutrive Oleo-curl Definition Creme left my hair very smooth and shiny. This product also makes my hair less frizzy and it is not greasy at all.
Emma F.
Hackettstown, NJ
Literally my curls would not be the same without this product! It defines them and makes them bounce all day long. I would 100% buy this again and recommend it to all of my friends. I'm such a huge fan! Can't say it enough!
Brittney R.
Great product for afro curly hair. Ive searches many products in the past and never was satisfied. This cream Leaves them curls poppin
brigitte m.
This product is soo good to curl your hair, I cutted my hair was not long time and I started used the kerastase curl definition cream.
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
I havent tried this but id love to because i have very curly hair and it gets frizzy i need help on my hair bad i hope this helps me
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Muy buen producto, me encanta usarlo cuando quiero llevar mi pero rizado, lo deja muy bonito, los rizos se quedan muy bn definido
Rossmary M.
Miami , FL
Realmente me encanta este producto deja mi cabello totalmente hidratado y sin frizz. Me encantaría que viniera en mas cantidad
fazeela c.
I havent heard of this brand or ever recall seeing this but its nice to explore new things! Hope to try it
Alex S.
It is really incredible, cares and moisturizes my hair like no other product does. 100% recommend
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
Where can you find this product my hair is very thick and curly and it needs to be tamed lol?
Rianna W.
I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back as my hair is still think jus lost its curls
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
Never heard of this product. My daughter has really curly hair. Just wondering if it's worth trying?
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
Where can you find this product I have very thick and curly hair that needs to be tamed. Lol
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
If my hair is oily, would this make it super greasy?