BY KÉRASTASE

This heat-activated deep-conditioning masque for intense nourishment and moisture for dry, sensitized hair offers complete and intense nurtrition from roots to ends, locks nourishment deep into the fiber, protects hair from recurring drying-out processes. Size: 16.9-ounce Quantity: One (1) masque Targeted area: Hair Hair type: All hair types and textures, especially fine. Appropriate for use on color treated hair Active ingredients: Gluco-Active Dosage: Optimal dosage of glucose, proteins and lipids for complete nutrition from root to tip; Thermo-Reactive Polymer: Creates a 3-D network locking nourishing elements deep inside the fiber; Ceramic: Known for its refractory properties and acts as a thermal insulator; Xylose: Acts as an insulator to provide anti-dryness protection under heat We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kacee B.
Centerville , UT
Love love love this brand! It's a high end brand, so I expect a lot from the products. They work wonders on my hair. I had very damaged hair, I used this masque to help strengthen and fortify my hair, it also helped to lock in moisture. I love all their products, I just wish I could buy them at more stores!
Sian P.
This product changed my life. I used to have dry, unmanageable hair that only ever looked half decent fresh out of a salon but ever since using this treatment my hair is salon quality after every wash. This product has transformed my life, I'm a more confident person from my hair being so silky, shiny and healthy. Words can't express how much this product has helped my hair life!