BY KÉRASTASE

Leave-in treatment for hair nourishment.

85% LESS BREAKAGE from Blowdry*. Nourishes the hair fiber. Smooths away dull and rough hair surfaces for an intense shine. Excellent leave-in care.

• Iris Royal Complexe®
  • Iris Rhizome Extract protects against dryness-inducing oxidation
  • Royal Jelly replenishes dry hair on the surface ICCATIVE LINSEED OIL
  • Envelops the surface for intense smoothness and shine

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • C13-16 Isoparaffin • Propylene Glycol • Dimethicone • Triethanolamine • Phenoxyethanol • Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone • Carbomer • Potato Starch Modified • Behentrimonium Chloride • Hydroxypropyl Guar • Caprylyl Glycol • Polyquaternium-4 • Amodimethicone • Poly(Linseed Oil) • Linalool • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Benzophenone-4 • Hexyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Salicylate • Benzyl Alcohol • Citronellol • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Trideceth-6 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Xylose • Hydroxycitronellal • Coumarin • Limonene • Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract • Cetrimonium Chloride • Royal Jelly / Royal Jelly Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Nectar Thermique blowdry primer to towel-dried hair. Detangle with a comb, but do not rinse. Blowdry, then heat style as usual to achieve desired look.

Buy on Sephora
Julie W.
Tualatin
I can’t say enough positive things about this product. It was recommended to me after getting my hair colored to help protect my investment if you will. I was hesitant because it is a little on the spend side. I love it so much. The stylist said everyone uses it there and calls it crack for the hair. I use it every morning after I towel dry my hair. It is light and doesn’t weigh it down. A little goes a long way. It’s lasts me about 9 months. I’ve ourchaed it at Nordstrom Rack and Amazon.  I’ve used it for about 3 years and it’s helped restore my hair. Many great salons have it as well.
Kara D.
This is probably my favourite product from the Kerastase Nutritive routine. As I mentioned in my other reviews, my Kerastase hair care routine consists of the Bain Satin 2 Shampoo and the Lait Vital Conditioner as well as this Nectar Thermique Blowdry Primer.

I always try to let my hair air dry as much as possible before beginning to blow it dry. I wait until right before starting to use a hair dryer to apply this primer, so my hair is not soaking wet and will absorb and retain the primer better. This is a creamy, thick white textured primer. I highly recommend this for anyone that uses heating and styling products such as a hair dryer or straightener. Even if you do not usually deal with very dry hair, like me, this gives an extra boost of moisture and protection.

This is worth every penny!

I was slightly disappointed with the container it comes in due to apparently tightening the cap TOO tight and it broke off, leaving it unable to screw back on, so now I just set the cap on top of it so it doesn't let air in and dry out. It still works perfectly fine!

10/10 recommend!
Melissa M.
Minooka
I cannot live without this product if I am using heat on the hair. Your hair will feel healthier than ever. It smells amazing and you need very little product. The bottle will last you a very long time. The more you use it the healthier your hair feels.
Tina M.
Dallas
This is my go to after I wash my hair. I dab a quarter size amount (that’s being generous) in my palm and apply it to wet hair. I’d recommend using the majority on your ends for more protection. I’ve used this for over three years now and absolutely love it! It’s leaves your hair feeling soft, shiny, and healthy!
Tuyet N.
I love Kerastase products! By far one of the best product to use on your hair..and it's for any hair type! It smells so amazing and makes your hair super hydrate and a great primer for your hair. For someone who doesn't use any hair products, this is great to try. Just a dab dime piece and apply it to mid shaft hair to ends, then comb is to distribute it evenly.
Hannah H.
This stuff is amazing. A great heat protectant. Smells good, a fresh scent. Will make any hair soft to the touch, truly moisturized and super shiny. Would recommend.
Serinaa 💍.
This serum is the best. It protects your hair and also keeps it looking shiny and healthy. The first time I used it I was very impressed with it. It is kind of too pricy but it’s worth it. It is way to use you simply just put a little on your hand then smooth it out in your hair
Nicole K.
This was recommended to me by my hair stylist for my dry damages color treated hair. It smells great and does not lance a residue or buildup. I am not sure if I can tell if it is protecting my hair or not.
Devynne D.
Fayetteville, AR
I️ loooove this product. It’s nourishing to dry or frizzy hair and heat protecting. It’s very effective and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth after a blow out. It’s worth the price for a product that consistently works well!
Lexie ✨.
An okay product, usually any product keraste wows me, but this product does not really seem to have the wow factor. However I still do like keraste and some of their products are Amazing!!
Michelle L.
Is this good in color treated hair
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
Is this really better than any other heat styling product?
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
Ok is this worth the hype? Do you think it's better than bumble and bumble ?
Natalie S.
I have been experiencing some very dry skin lately on my forehead and my nose due to the weather change and also side effects of medication. Is this product long lasting? As in does it actually repair the dry skin rather than moisture it for a few hours.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Que tan buenos son los productos de esta marca?