Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer

85% LESS BREAKAGE from Blowdry*. Nourishes the hair fiber. Smooths away dull and rough hair surfaces for an intense shine. Excellent leave-in care.

• Iris Royal Complexe®
  • Iris Rhizome Extract protects against dryness-inducing oxidation
  • Royal Jelly replenishes dry hair on the surface ICCATIVE LINSEED OIL
  • Envelops the surface for intense smoothness and shine

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • C13-16 Isoparaffin • Propylene Glycol • Dimethicone • Triethanolamine • Phenoxyethanol • Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone • Carbomer • Potato Starch Modified • Behentrimonium Chloride • Hydroxypropyl Guar • Caprylyl Glycol • Polyquaternium-4 • Amodimethicone • Poly(Linseed Oil) • Linalool • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Benzophenone-4 • Hexyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Salicylate • Benzyl Alcohol • Citronellol • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Trideceth-6 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Xylose • Hydroxycitronellal • Coumarin • Limonene • Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract • Cetrimonium Chloride • Royal Jelly / Royal Jelly Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Nectar Thermique blowdry primer to towel-dried hair. Detangle with a comb, but do not rinse. Blowdry, then heat style as usual to achieve desired look.

How I would get this product for my dry hair, can you help me? Como podria adquirir este producto, podria ayudarme??
Is this sulfate free to be safe with color treated hair? Concerned about the dimethicone in it drying my hair out in the long run, as I know this sort of “covers” the problem by coating your hair, but doesn’t solve it leaving it dryer eventually
Is this more on the hydrating/conditioning side or does it also provide some strengthening with it?
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer!
New Castle, DE
Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer uploaded by Johannah L.
Words can’t express how much I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have color treated hair with highlights and this is one of the products my hair stylist used on me and that moment I knew I have to get this. It makes my hair so soft, shiny and alive after I blow dry. My hair gets dry sometimes from all the different shampoo and conditioner I use but this is my hair savior. It instantly makes my hair soft, shiny and really manageable. I make sure to use this after I shower when my hair is still damp then blow dry it. This lasted me 6 months considering I constantly use it even on dry hair. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny. Highly recommend this product!Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer #kerastase
Vancouver, BC
Expensive but amazing blow dry primer lotion/ treatment. It’s super hydrating and adds a ton of softness/ flexibility to the hair, especially heavily processed blondes. A dime size dollop is enough for most lengths and levels of dryness. It lasts in the hair for a few shampoos so the effects can build on each other. Only down side is the cost.
Edmonton, AB
It smells great, protects my hair from heat and acts as a leave in conditioner. I use this after every wash. I rub it through towel dried hair before blow drying or letting my hair air dry. This product is fairly expensive, about $45 at my salon, but it lasts me a long time because I only use about a quarter sized amount each time.
Rochester, NY
Another winning product in an expanding line of awesome primers by Kerastase. This was one of their originals and I have strayed from it since others have come out. It’s definitely one of the heaviest, which wasn’t ideal for my fine hair and if I accidentally used a bit too much I’d end up washing more frequently than I would have preferred. I’d recommend for dry normal to coarse hair. If you already use a moisture/shine cream and/or a hair oil, you might benefit from using a different thermique product for additional benefits.
Alexandria , LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer is the only hair product that doesn’t feel heavy or leave any residue. N I’ve tried a lot. Honestly one of the best ones out there if not THE best! Personally think they can make it to smell better but no complaints I’ll keep repurchasing
Toronto
I use this treatment before styling my hair without fail every single time I wash and style my hair. I have been using this one for over 3 yrs now! It gives my hair the much needed heat protection because I use high heat on my hair. It also protects the ends of my hair pretty well!
Liquid gold if you want smooth, frizz-free, protected, frizz-free hair after blow drying it! This smells great, not a strong scent. Protects the hair from 450 degrees and makes my hair feel silky soft! I adore this and will always repurchase!
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this for Rouge gift from Sephora. I have been using Kerastase for long time and was excited to try on this. This one definitely a must to protect my hair from the hairdryer. It gives a pleasant smell and help me to nourish my hair.
Stony Point, NY
I love this thermal heat protection nourishing milk. It is quite pricey but worth every penny. It smells soo good and a little goes a long way. The only thing I would change would be make the packaging a bit larger for the price .
Aurora, OH
I’ve been using this for years and I really like this product. I use this before styling my hair, and after styling it I use a little bit of moroccan oil . They seem to tame the frizz and static a little bit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...