Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer

85% LESS BREAKAGE from Blowdry*. Nourishes the hair fiber. Smooths away dull and rough hair surfaces for an intense shine. Excellent leave-in care.

• Iris Royal Complexe®
  • Iris Rhizome Extract protects against dryness-inducing oxidation
  • Royal Jelly replenishes dry hair on the surface ICCATIVE LINSEED OIL
  • Envelops the surface for intense smoothness and shine

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • C13-16 Isoparaffin • Propylene Glycol • Dimethicone • Triethanolamine • Phenoxyethanol • Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone • Carbomer • Potato Starch Modified • Behentrimonium Chloride • Hydroxypropyl Guar • Caprylyl Glycol • Polyquaternium-4 • Amodimethicone • Poly(Linseed Oil) • Linalool • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Benzophenone-4 • Hexyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Salicylate • Benzyl Alcohol • Citronellol • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Trideceth-6 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Xylose • Hydroxycitronellal • Coumarin • Limonene • Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract • Cetrimonium Chloride • Royal Jelly / Royal Jelly Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Nectar Thermique blowdry primer to towel-dried hair. Detangle with a comb, but do not rinse. Blowdry, then heat style as usual to achieve desired look.

How I would get this product for my dry hair, can you help me? Como podria adquirir este producto, podria ayudarme??
Is this sulfate free to be safe with color treated hair? Concerned about the dimethicone in it drying my hair out in the long run, as I know this sort of “covers” the problem by coating your hair, but doesn’t solve it leaving it dryer eventually
Is this more on the hydrating/conditioning side or does it also provide some strengthening with it?
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer!
New Castle, DE
Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer uploaded by Johannah L.
Words can’t express how much I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have color treated hair with highlights and this is one of the products my hair stylist used on me and that moment I knew I have to get this. It makes my hair so soft, shiny and alive after I blow dry. My hair gets dry sometimes from all the different shampoo and conditioner I use but this is my hair savior. It instantly makes my hair soft, shiny and really manageable. I make sure to use this after I shower when my hair is still damp then blow dry it. This lasted me 6 months considering I constantly use it even on dry hair. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny. Highly recommend this product!Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer #kerastase
Rochester, NY
Another winning product in an expanding line of awesome primers by Kerastase. This was one of their originals and I have strayed from it since others have come out. It’s definitely one of the heaviest, which wasn’t ideal for my fine hair and if I accidentally used a bit too much I’d end up washing more frequently than I would have preferred. I’d recommend for dry normal to coarse hair. If you already use a moisture/shine cream and/or a hair oil, you might benefit from using a different thermique product for additional benefits.
Alexandria , LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer is the only hair product that doesn’t feel heavy or leave any residue. N I’ve tried a lot. Honestly one of the best ones out there if not THE best! Personally think they can make it to smell better but no complaints I’ll keep repurchasing
Liquid gold if you want smooth, frizz-free, protected, frizz-free hair after blow drying it! This smells great, not a strong scent. Protects the hair from 450 degrees and makes my hair feel silky soft! I adore this and will always repurchase!
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this for Rouge gift from Sephora. I have been using Kerastase for long time and was excited to try on this. This one definitely a must to protect my hair from the hairdryer. It gives a pleasant smell and help me to nourish my hair.
Stony Point, NY
I love this thermal heat protection nourishing milk. It is quite pricey but worth every penny. It smells soo good and a little goes a long way. The only thing I would change would be make the packaging a bit larger for the price .
Aurora, OH
I’ve been using this for years and I really like this product. I use this before styling my hair, and after styling it I use a little bit of moroccan oil . They seem to tame the frizz and static a little bit.
Definitely notice a smoother finish when blow drying. It is a tad thick for my hair type so I don’t use it often. But if I want a guaranteed good hair day for an occasion or a special night, I’d use and recommend this. For reference, I have curly/ textured hair but fine at the same time so I get greasy easily.
Out of Kerastase products, their hair creams just don’t do much. I have dry, thick hair and was hoping this would be like their other products. Unfortunately it didn’t do much and is overpriced for what it is.
ky
Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Blow Dry Primer uploaded by Allison B.
Using this has changed my hair completely! It doesn’t show damage from the hairdryer/straightener and is full of life now! I have struggled for years to not have hair that tangles every time it moves and using this is the only solution I have found! I use it religiously!!! 🥰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...