BY KÉRASTASE

BENEFITS

• Highly concentrated nourishing treatment for dry hair
  • Hydrates, nourishes and softens dry hair
  • Preserves lightness

HOW TO USE

1. Apply a quarter-size amount to wet hair (mid-lengths and ends)

2. Massage through

3. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly

Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
It’s dry season, make sure you pamper your hair with moisture rich products especially if you use heat styling and color treat you hair. My hair is bleached, thick, and a little wavy, as you can tell it’s a little hard to manage. I was so excited to try out the Kerastase Nutritive duo and see how well it worked on my hair! I was super impressed on how soft my hair felt after using it. I only recommend using this if you have dry hair. I used this product after I used the shampoo. This product is also filled with nutrients for dull and dry hair. It intensely penetrates hair strands so I recommend adding more product to your ends. This felt like a deep conditioner treatment for me since you have to leave the product one for 5-10 minutes. After rinsing out and air drying my hair, I’m able to style my hair with a blow-dryer effortlessly. I love the way my hair feels after!
Maria V.
I originally used this product years ago when I had dyed my hair super bleach blonde and my hairstylist wanted me to use products that would soothe all the damage I had just incurred! What's nice about this product is that it lasts for quite a long time. You have to use the smallest amount (maybe the size of a quarter depending on hair length and thickness). Trust me - if you use too much - your hair will be weighted down as you're styling it. I'm not as light blonde any longer - but I started using this again last month and I can definitely see and feel a difference in my hair. It's feeling soft and easy to style. Definitely recommend. This brand is worth the extra money.
Monique M.
The first thing I need to say is: Don't be scared by the price. It worths every penny! Your hair after the first use will feel healthy, soft and beautiful. I absolutely love it and couldn't be happier. It looks like you are leaving the hairdresser every time you use it, It transforms your hair! Since I started using this hair treatment my hair has gotten long, I have NO dry ends. It is fantastic! A big plus to this product too is that it lasts a long time, a little bit can make wonders!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Amazing products really rejuvenates my hair. You need to use it at the most once a week leave it for at least 5 minutes as it takes that long to activate in the hair. For it to really work. And you have continiously use it . Otherwise you won't get the true benefits of using the product and you won't see the difference.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I was a little hesitant when it comes to investing in expensive hair care so I tried a sample. I fell in love & purchased the full size. It's defiantly worth the price & gave my processed/bleached hair good results. Leaves it feeling very soft / moisturized / shiny. I wold highly recommend & repurchase.
Luz Paola M.
Esta es una excelente marca, no sólo para esta mascara para el cabello, definitivamente si recupera bien la belleza del cabello, deja un cabello suave y manejable, sobre todo si lo has maltratado con tintes, el olor también es muy agradable. Solo me parece un poco costoso, pero vale la pena!
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Amazing hair treatment. Very nourishing and makes your hair glossy and moisturized without weighing it down. Everyone needs a stunning hair do for the holidays and this will definitely keep your hair tamed and manageable. Love it and will definitely recommend to others.
Katie C.
This is a great masque for my super thick and dry hair! It is very pricey, but I feel like it is worth it. It leaves my hair soft and smooth, and not frizzy and messy. I usually get my hair damp and leave this on overnight, and rinse in the morning. Would buy again!
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Did not receive this from influenster purchased myself. This is a really amazing hair mask, the mask smells amazing like other products of this brand. I definitely would buy it again if it wasn't so expensive I would give it 5 if it was also more affordable
Denisse O.
I'm in love with this product. I have thick curly hair and there was a point where I kept straightening it and it damaged it so bad but this product helped my hair. If you sufferfrom dry damaged hair this is going to work wonders. Will definitely buy again.
Nikita T.
What hair types work best this treatment?
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think this mask is worth the money? What do you like about it? Any dislikes?
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
Is that mask worth the hype and price tag?
Nicole F.
Claremont, NH
I've been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner that will work in my hair and have tried a bunch and have yet found something I love.. I have naturally red thick hair and very coarse I do color my hair and have bleached it as well , so it's pretty dead also... would this work in my hair type?
Ruby L.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does this help in decreasing hair loss?