BY KÉRASTASE

Nourishing treatment for intense nutrition, for dry hair and extremely sensitized hair, for thick hair.

• Iris Rhizome Extract protects against oxidation
  • Dosage Gluco-Active 3, Glucose, Protein and Lipid blend internally replenishes dry hair
  • On-Surface Technology envelops the hair fiber from root to tip, without unwanted weight
  • Natural Lipid Conditioning Agent+Emollients delives maximum nutritive performance with Irisome Complexe

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Behentrimonium Chloride • Glycerin • Amodimethicone • Cetyl Esters • Isopropyl Alcohol • Methylparaben • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Trideceth-6 • Glyceryl Linoleate • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil • Glyceryl Oleate • Cetrimonium Chloride • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Hydroxycitronellal • Hexyl Cinnamal • Citronellol • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Geraniol • Coumarin • Phenoxyethanol • Safflower Glucoside • Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract • Glyceryl Linolenate • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Masquintense Thick to wet hair throughout mid-lengths and ends and massage through. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

Kathryn M.
Hillsboro, OR
Hooked on this product like crack. I think am very generous with my hair when it comes to this, because I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to use it about once a week or so as a mask, but I use it every other day as my conditioner. After a year of this product, my hair went from being dry as a haystack from so many bad color jobs, to silky smooth. And it has helped it to grow past my waist and still be so manageable!
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
I have been hooked on this since 1999. I always tell people once you use Kerastase you cannot go back to other haircare lines. This will take hair on its last leg and transform it into soft, shiny beautiful hair. I have had a few hair disasters with bleach where I thought I was going to have to cut all my hair off but this conditioner has saved the day more than once. When I have friends and family members that have had hair emergencies I always get a call asking to bring that amazing conditioner I use.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I have extremely thick, dry, color treated hair. This was a Good send recommended to me by my hair stylist. I only use it when my hair is really thirsty. This makes me feel like I have virgin hair again. Which is quite difficult due to all the damage from heat styling. So if your hair can use a second chance at life. Go for it! I bought it at my salon.
Karen M.
Uso los productos kerastase desde hace muchísimos años. Mi mamá los ama. Siempre suelo tener una marca preferida y esta es mi marca favorita. Se las recomiendo chicas. El producto que sea que compren va a dejar su cabello Perfecto
Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
I love this cream! I gave it a 4 only because I end up having to use a lot for my thick long hair and for the price,I can only get two or maybe 3 uses out of it. Other than that, its really great for my frizzy hair when I have ponytail land needs to slick back my hair as much as it is a masque.
Rocio V.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Kerastase Orange line is specifically for dry chemically hair like mine. Scent is wow Iove it. I use this product as hair treatment where I apply it on wet hair , wrap hair with plastic cap and towel and leave it for 15 min then rinse. Strongly strongly recommend it.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense Thick Hair Mask is pricey but I buy it for its fabulous results! It helps my thick curly hair stay in excellent shape for weekly blowouts. It helps it be shiny and healthy!
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
It's definitely moisturizing, and will leave your hair feeling plump, as crazy as that sounds. It's a great addition to a hair routine, and you won't be disappointed to try it if you need a little extra moisture to keep your frizz down and your hair soft.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have heard good things about this brand so I was excited to try it. Having very fine, straight hair, I didn't feel that this was exactly the type if shampoo I'm looking for, and I was right. It weighed down by hair and caused it to look greasy by the end if one day, and other than that just really did nothing for it besides make it shiny, but I have natural hair so that just makes it weighed down on me.
Kaylee K.
San Antonio , TX
Kerastase never fails to make hair beautiful. Kerastase saved my hair after trying to go lighter and ever since I will never go back. This mask worked super well and didn’t make my
Hair oily or give dandruff from over hydrating
Yaritza G.
Is this worth the money
makay s.
Does it work good? Worth the money to buy?
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Is this treatment good for breakage and dry hair ?? I live in a dry state and need a nourishing mask .
Maria jose P.
Argentina
Me dijeron que esta marca es muy buena pero nunca la probe... Hace efecto?
Spencer S.
GEORGETOWN, KY
Will this product thicken hair?

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.