BY KÉRASTASE

Exceptionally concentrated nourishing treatment for dry and extremely sensitized, thick hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Samadhi Y.
I have used Kerastase for a while and no matter what I use based on what condition my hair is in, it always delivers. I just wish I could use it 24/7 but sometimes the price is too steep and I go through a lot of product. I use this treatment during the winter when my hair needs extra love. It's makes my hair so soft and silky. So easy to take care of.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is AMAZING!! I was able to get 2 uses out of a sample packet from my hair dresser, and was completely sold! With just ONE treatment, my hair was noticeably smoother, more shiny, and held my styles longer. Kerastase products are not cheap, but they are well worth the price. I have yet to be disappointed with any of these products.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
Esta gama está especialmente diseñada para que el pelo seco se nutra sin apelmazarse, y en concreto, los nutri-thermique, nos protegerán de las agresiones externas provocadas por el secador y la plancha, ya que al someter el pelo tratado con ellos al calor, se activarán para protegerlo aún más de la sequedad.
Lilah W.
I received a jar of this cream in a subscription beauty box. I love the smell and the way it moisturizes my hair. I left it in for about 5 minutes, but the information card also suggested leaving it in overnight and rinsing out in the morning for deeper conditioning. I'm excited to try it this way as well.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
Great hair mask. It works wonders on dry damaged hair in need of some TLC. It is a little on the pricey side but I felt is was well worth every penny. It smells great and leaves your hair silky soft. I only used this product once a week to once every two weeks and I definitely saw a noticeable difference.
Cara M.
This deep conditioning cream is AMAZING!! My hair feels like fine strands of silk after using this. Which is amazing considering that I have thick Asian hair. I love how shiny, silky, and healthy my hair looks. I' never thought I would pay for an expensive conditioner but I will never go back!
Stephanie S.
The only downside to this product is the price.

But - if you can afford to keep it around, it's an amazingly effective mask. My hair feels brand new whenever I use it. It quenches and smoothed in a way that no other conditioner or mask has done for my hair.

I really wish I could use it daily!
Daphne W.
Great brand and good moisturizer!! It leaves your feeling soft and silky. Neatly packaged. Not my favorite smell, but it's ok. This treatment only lasts for a day or two for me. Not for super over processed hair, you would need something stronger. Good quick fix for dry hair.
Christina L.
Hamilton, NJ
Super moisturizing! I love this hair mask. When I feel like my hair is getting dull and damaged from constantly blow drying or flat ironing my hair I will use this moisture mask to help revitalize my hair. It is also great for between haircuts to mask split ends!
Brienne R.
Frisco, TX
I have used a few Kerastase conditioners and so far this is still my favorite. After using this, my hair is so soft, and much healthier looking. I love the smell as well. It's definitely a steep pricepoint, but I feel like I got what i paid for when I use it.
Yaritza G.
Is this worth the money
makay s.
Does it work good? Worth the money to buy?
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Is this treatment good for breakage and dry hair ?? I live in a dry state and need a nourishing mask .
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
I will love to try this have anyone try it yet?
Maria jose P.
Argentina
Me dijeron que esta marca es muy buena pero nunca la probe... Hace efecto?