BY KÉRASTASE #4 in Hair Cream

Exceptionally concentrated nourishing treatment for dry and extremely sensitized, thick hair. see more...

Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
I have been hooked on this since 1999. I always tell people once you use Kerastase you cannot go back to other haircare lines. This will take hair on its last leg and transform it into soft, shiny beautiful hair. I have had a few hair disasters with bleach where I thought I was going to have to cut all my hair off but this conditioner has saved the day more than once. When I have friends and family members that have had hair emergencies I always get a call asking to bring that amazing conditioner I use.
Rayza C.
New York
Is always exciting to buy Kerastase products, I have the feeling that I getting the best to my hair. This one is my favorite, it's the best one when I really need recover the dryest of my hair.
Dennis C.
East Setauket, NY
Love this!! I sometimes leave it in my hair overnight and wash it it in the morning. It leaves my hair silky smooth and smelling great. It’s a great treatment to use before blowing out your hair.
Cristina F.
Nampa, ID
This saved my hair! It completely changed the appearance of it. Now it's soft and it's growing so quick! My split ends were horrible before this. I use it about 1 a week. It's pricey but totally worth it.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This is an absolutely fabulous product, especially for thick, dry hair. It nourishes the hair and conditions it for improvement. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. Definitely recommend.
Laura R.
Me encanta ese producto es lo maximo para hidratar el cabello! En VENEZUELA yo lo use mucho pero despues no lo enviaron sino solo para Salones de Belleza exclusivos! Y se puso muy costoso el precii y No pude seguir usandolo! Pero lo Recomiendo con los ojos cerrados para cabellos secos y ondulado es lo máximo! Súper Super Hidratante! Como me gustaría volver a usarlo!
Dana P.
I have used over a dozen expensive luxury hair masks, and this one by Kerastase is always and has always been my favorite. It makes my hair super manageable, soft, shiny, and feel super super healthy. I've had multiple Family members and friends buy it based off of my recommendation, and they absolutely love it to!
Lily Z.
I love love love this hair mask! I used to have very dry bleached hair and I used this about 2 times a week and now my hair is back to its normal healthy stage..I would definitely recommend this...one down side and why I give it a 4 is that, it’s a little bit too heavy for my hair type since I got oily hair it tends to weight my hair down faster and get oily faster. Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense Thick Hair Cream
Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
I use a ton of kerastase products and wow oh wow have they made a difference on my hair since I first started using them! This particular deep conditioner is great for taming and really quenching super dry locks. I haven't found a conditioner that has moisturized and calmed my hair like this one. I'd use all of the other expensive products stylists recommended and none of them actually moisturized like kerastase. Some of them would create great slip but hours later my hair would feel super dry and unhealthy. This conditioner nuarishes from within and you can tell. I've mentioned the kerastase brand every time I've been at the salon and my stylist comments on how my hair is improving. None of the stylists I've encountered have heard about kerastase which is super surprising to me! I will continue to try to get the word out on these great products especially to the cosmetology professionals! The sticker price for kerastase products is high ***but*** cheap when you break it down. I've spent hundreds of dollars on products that didn't work or didn't work well enough. All of kerastase's lines have gone above and beyond. So I know and I haven't wasted any money on products that haven't been up to par. The other cost effective part of kerastase is you only need a very small amount (especially in comparison to all other products) to achieve results. I have very long hair and just a small amount of this masque works wonders. Every kerastase product I've used has lasted me months. And trust me when I say I'm VERY liberal and heavy handed with hair products! Thank you kerastase for transforming my hair and saving me time, money and sanity!
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
I know this gets amazing reviews but I honestly wasn't super impressed. Don't get me wrong, it deserves 4 stars but like I was expecting something mind blowing, which it is not. It made my hair softer and smoother. I have thick, coarse hair that tends to frizz and this did help, but the price just didn't seem that worth it to me, and I spend A LOT on my hair products.
Yaritza G.
Is this worth the money
makay s.
Does it work good? Worth the money to buy?
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Is this treatment good for breakage and dry hair ?? I live in a dry state and need a nourishing mask .
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
I will love to try this have anyone try it yet?
Maria jose P.
Me dijeron que esta marca es muy buena pero nunca la probe... Hace efecto?