BY KÉRASTASE #48 in Hair Cream

Exceptionally concentrated nourishing treatment for dry and extremely sensitized, thick hair. see more...

Kathryn M.
Portland
Hooked on this product like crack. I think am very generous with my hair when it comes to this, because I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to use it about once a week or so as a mask, but I use it every other day as my conditioner. After a year of this product, my hair went from being dry as a haystack from so many bad color jobs, to silky smooth. And it has helped it to grow past my waist and still be so manageable!
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
I have been hooked on this since 1999. I always tell people once you use Kerastase you cannot go back to other haircare lines. This will take hair on its last leg and transform it into soft, shiny beautiful hair. I have had a few hair disasters with bleach where I thought I was going to have to cut all my hair off but this conditioner has saved the day more than once. When I have friends and family members that have had hair emergencies I always get a call asking to bring that amazing conditioner I use.
Rayza C.
New York
Is always exciting to buy Kerastase products, I have the feeling that I getting the best to my hair. This one is my favorite, it's the best one when I really need recover the dryest of my hair.
Genesis M.
Uso los productos kerastase desde hace muchísimos años. Mi mamá los ama. Siempre suelo tener una marca preferida y esta es mi marca favorita. Se las recomiendo chicas. El producto que sea que compren va a dejar su cabello Perfecto
Cristina F.
Nampa, ID
This saved my hair! It completely changed the appearance of it. Now it's soft and it's growing so quick! My split ends were horrible before this. I use it about 1 a week. It's pricey but totally worth it.
Dennis C.
East Setauket, NY
Love this!! I sometimes leave it in my hair overnight and wash it it in the morning. It leaves my hair silky smooth and smelling great. It’s a great treatment to use before blowing out your hair.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This is an absolutely fabulous product, especially for thick, dry hair. It nourishes the hair and conditions it for improvement. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. Definitely recommend.
Laura R.
Me encanta ese producto es lo maximo para hidratar el cabello! En VENEZUELA yo lo use mucho pero despues no lo enviaron sino solo para Salones de Belleza exclusivos! Y se puso muy costoso el precii y No pude seguir usandolo! Pero lo Recomiendo con los ojos cerrados para cabellos secos y ondulado es lo máximo! Súper Super Hidratante! Como me gustaría volver a usarlo!
Dana P.
I have used over a dozen expensive luxury hair masks, and this one by Kerastase is always and has always been my favorite. It makes my hair super manageable, soft, shiny, and feel super super healthy. I've had multiple Family members and friends buy it based off of my recommendation, and they absolutely love it to!
Lily Z.
I love love love this hair mask! I used to have very dry bleached hair and I used this about 2 times a week and now my hair is back to its normal healthy stage..I would definitely recommend this...one down side and why I give it a 4 is that, it’s a little bit too heavy for my hair type since I got oily hair it tends to weight my hair down faster and get oily faster. Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense Thick Hair Cream
Yaritza G.
Is this worth the money
makay s.
Does it work good? Worth the money to buy?
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Is this treatment good for breakage and dry hair ?? I live in a dry state and need a nourishing mask .
yakalis d.
Miami
I will love to try this have anyone try it yet?
Maria jose P.
Argentina
Me dijeron que esta marca es muy buena pero nunca la probe... Hace efecto?