BY KÉRASTASE

Nourish your hair with this deep-acting hair treatment product from Kerastase. Designed to leave your hair easier to manage and softer, this nutritive hair care product can be used on all hair types. Infused with nourishing glucose, this product will help make detangling faster and preparing for your day easier. Brand: Kerastase Collection: Nutritive Size: 6.8 ounces This deep-acting treatment gives hair more manageability and delivers maximum nutrition Leaves hair softer, shinier and easy to detangle Contains a gluco-active dose of 4100PPM, to provide hair with glucose to nourish Can be used on all hair types Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
There is nothing quite like Kerastase. I use this product once or twice a week and it leaves my hair silky smooth and so, so shiny. All you really need is a small amount and I concentrate on the ends of my hair to take away any brittleness or split ends. Even though the cost is super high, i think it is worth it.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leesburg, VA
This product is like a miracle in a jar for dull, dry, brittle and thirsty hair. Don't worry about the sticker shock. One treatment and you quickly realize that this is worth every penny. My hair is one tough customer, dry, color-treated and suffering from thyroid issues. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Kerastase is quite pricey but i think its worth it. I have color damaged, dry hair and after using this product once in the shower i can see and feel the results. I would definitely ask for this as a gift or even splurge to get this.
Maciel T.
Maciel T.
Lawrence, MA
Good hair mask to keep hair shiny and moisturized love using this product I would recommend to use it works for all types of hair and color
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Portsmouth, VA
Absolutely love the smell. A bit pricey but definitely worth the price. After first use I can feel the difference!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Chino Hills, CA
Makes your hair feel so smooth. Great for summer weathered hair. Really helps with dry dead ends.
Marleny Q.
Marleny Q.
This hair mask is great I apply it once a week and leave it on my hair for 15 to 30 minutes. After I rinse it out my hair feels so soft. The only reason why I would give this product a 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the smell. It is a strong perfume smell and I would prefer a more natural smell. It is a great product like I said but because of the price and the smell I wouldn't purchase it again.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Charleston, SC
I use this mask because I color my hair which leaves it feeling damaged and dry. This hair mask brings my hair back to life! After I wash my hair, I apply the mask to my hair starting with the ends and working the mask into the strands. I leave it in for about 15 minutes or sometimes I sleep in it. After I wash it out, the texture of my hair already feels improved. This is a great mask for those with damaged hair. I use it about once a week. Great product!
Diana A.
Diana A.
miami, FL
Esta mascarilla la uso dos veces por semana. la aplico en mi cabello lavado previamente y luego aplico la mascarilla en todo el cabello y la dejo actuar durante unos 30 minutos , luego peino mi cabello y lo retiro con agua fria. deja mi cabello hidratado y muy suave
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Que tan bueno es este producto ? lo recomiendan?
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Lemoore, CA
I have been looking for a new hair mask , mine seems to be making my hair dry . Looking for a product that can hydrate my hair . Many people recommend this but not really to sure if it works ??
Pegah T.
Pegah T.
Encino, CA
Does this also help with frizzy hair?? I have frizzy hair and I'm looking for a mask that also helps with that.