Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense Intense Highly Concentrated Nourishing Treatment

BY KÉRASTASE #43 in Conditioning Treatments

For Dry and Extremely Sensitized Hair To Be Rinsed Out Highly Concentrated Nourishing Treatment for Dry, Extremely Sensitized, Thick Hair.  Recherche Avancee ~ L Oreal Paris Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal USA and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal USA.  L Oreal USA guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal USA product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defectiv see more...

Samadhi Y.
Samadhi Y.
I have used Kerastase for a while and no matter what I use based on what condition my hair is in, it always delivers. I just wish I could use it 24/7 but sometimes the price is too steep and I go through a lot of product. I use this treatment during the winter when my hair needs extra love. It's makes my hair so soft and silky. So easy to take care of.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING!! I was able to get 2 uses out of a sample packet from my hair dresser, and was completely sold! With just ONE treatment, my hair was noticeably smoother, more shiny, and held my styles longer. Kerastase products are not cheap, but they are well worth the price. I have yet to be disappointed with any of these products.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love using this once a week to make my hair feel restored to it's natural condition. I blow out my hair a lot. I also use a flat iron to make it smooth so all of that definitely makes my hair need some TLC. I usually buy it from my hair salon when getting my hair done but sometimes I just buy it off of Amazon.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
The only downside to this product is the price.

But - if you can afford to keep it around, it's an amazingly effective mask. My hair feels brand new whenever I use it. It quenches and smoothed in a way that no other conditioner or mask has done for my hair.

I really wish I could use it daily!
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand and good moisturizer!! It leaves your feeling soft and silky. Neatly packaged. Not my favorite smell, but it's ok. This treatment only lasts for a day or two for me. Not for super over processed hair, you would need something stronger. Good quick fix for dry hair.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Doral, FL
Es bueno , pero siento que a mí pelo no le gusta mucho kerastase, me da mucha caspas 😳😳😳 , si es bueno para mantener el pelo sano y más para las chicas que tienes su pelo teñido , pero siento que no me prueba del todo para mí pelo reseco 🤔
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
This right here is the Rolls Royce of all hair products. Pricey but works miracles even after one application. You can dye highlight and abuse your hair in any shape and form and after one application of this you wouldn't even know.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
Great deep conditioning treatment. It helps a lot with dry brittle hair. The trick is to really let it sit under a shower cap for 30 minutes to an hour because you want it to really soak in your hair. I would recommend this product.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
I use this at night and I feel that my face feels very hydrated when I use this very easy to apply to me I has no smell but it's a great product I would recommend this to somebody else it's one of my night routine creams
Karlie D.
Karlie D.
It worked wonders for my hair ! I purchased it at target! A little sure does go along way! It helps my hair soooo much I like how it makes my ends feel! It was kinda pricey but I think it's so worth it
Yaritza G.
Yaritza G.
Is this worth the money
makay s.
makay s.
Does it work good? Worth the money to buy?
Melena S.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Is this treatment good for breakage and dry hair ?? I live in a dry state and need a nourishing mask .
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
I will love to try this have anyone try it yet?
Maria jose P.
Maria jose P.
Argentina
Me dijeron que esta marca es muy buena pero nunca la probe... Hace efecto?