Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense Highly Concentrated Nourishing Treatment, Thick

BY KÉRASTASE

For Dry Extremely Sensitised Hair Nourishing masque for restored softness and shine for dry, thick hair 2 Complete and intense nutrition from roots to ends 1 Restores hair fiber vitality and shine from roots to ends 6 Weightless nutrition for hair suppleness 5 Locks in nourishment deep into the hair fiber 4 Anti-dryness protection see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Christelle l.
Christelle l.
Bronx, NY
This mask works like magic on my hair! I use it as a deep conditioner, leave it in for 20-30mns under the dryer, if I do t use the dryer, I'll leave it in my hair for about 1hr. I gently detangle my hair while rinsing it out and barely lose any strands. It smells good and leaves my hair super soft!
Aila A.
Aila A.
Arlington, VA
Effective deep conditioner that helps smooth frizzy hair and moisturize dry ends. Does not leave hair greasy or weigh it down. Pricey, but will last you a long time and moisturizes better than any other deep conditioning treatment I have tried before.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Worth the money. A little goes a long way and really helps with deep conditioning!!!! I really love this product my hair has a nice scent after applying it and it lived up to my expectations. It is very pricey however, I would recommend it to others.
Maria Alejandra B.
Maria Alejandra B.
Boston, MA
This a very concentrated hair mask, to be used after coloring your hair, vacations at the beach or when your hair is very dry or brittle. Great results but can be quite heavy on the hair if you use it too often
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kerastase products will take your mane from straw to silk! Great restorative treatment for all hair types. Quenching thirsty locks and leaves hair moisturized, smooth and shiny without buildup.
Renu T.
Renu T.
Alpharetta, GA
It makes my hair silky smooth .... a very good product , it hydrates hair and noursihes brings shine to lifeless dull hair, would recommend to everyone.
Scherezade R.
Scherezade R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this... Leaves my hair shiny, soft and full of volume and shine... Use once a week to work off over styling of hair.
Aliza F.
Aliza F.
Arlington, VA
I like this mask - it's heavy-duty and nourishing. I don't particularly love the smell of the product, but the benefit to my hair outweighs the scent. My issue with it is that there are no real instructions on how to use the product included. I use it once every two weeks and try it leave it in my hair as long as possible in the shower. Using it sparingly, it will last 3 to 4 months.
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Makes my hair soft, frizz free, and manageable after each treatment. I love hair care products so I try something new all the time.
Adela E.
Adela E.
Love this product! It hydrates my dry hair and makes it super soft. Every time I use it my hair looks renewed and healthy.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
anyone tried this recently if so do you recommend it to people with thin hair?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Do you suppose to use it everyday? i have thick hair but my shine and softness is gone. What are your results?