Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense Fine Hair Mask

Nourishing treatment for intense nutrition, for dry hair and extremely sensitized hair, for fine hair.

• Iris Rhizome Extract protects against oxidation
  • Dosage Gluco-Active 3, Glucose, Protein and Lipid blend internally replenishes dry hair
  • On-Surface Technology envelops the hair fiber from root to tip, without unwanted weight
  • Natural Lipid Conditioning Agent+Emollients delives maximum nutritive performance with Irisome Complexe

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Behentrimonium Chloride • Cetyl Esters • Phenoxyethanol • Amodimethicone • Isopropyl Alcohol • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Glyceryl Linoleate • Citric Acid • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Trideceth-6 • Glyceryl Oleate • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Hydroxycitronellal • Hexyl Clnnamal • Cltronellol • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Geraniol • Coumarin • Safflower Glucoside • Cetrimonium Chloride • Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract • Glyceryl Linolenate • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter-size amount of Masquintense Fine to wet hair throughout mid-lengths and ends and massage through. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense Fine Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Union , NJ
Your hair will thank you for this! Leaves hair super soft and shining for a few washes. Packaging is great. Something in a tub like this ensures you use every bit of product you paid for and when it’s something as pricey as this, you’ll want that guarantee.
Shavertown, PA
I have fine hair so this is my favorite of all the masks. I use many items from this product line but this is my favorite because of my hair being fine. It does not weigh it down or make it look limp, it’s a great product
Jersey City, NJ
Great product! I have pretty fine hair and I feel like this really helped with strengthening and giving my hair better texture. I use it one to two times per week and I definitely notice a difference.
Excellent product .. smells delicious.. smooths and repairs .. leaves my hair soft and shiny . I like to do this before blowing out my hair so it’s super smooth .. worth every penny
Arlington, VA
My hair is thin which is hard with masks because the leave residue and make my hair extra oily. This mask does a great job of being just enough. Love the way my hair feels after.
Berkeley
Fabulous product, but very pricey. That being said if you have fine and over processed hair this stuff will being it back to life. Recommend for once a week use.
Las Vegas
Best hair mask ever.  Light yet very hydrating. Does not weigh down my fine hair at all.  Not too crazy about the fragrance but it makes my hair silky smooth so im happy to deal with it..
Fayetteville, GA
Ooooh this smells fantastic and leaves your hair feeling so Incredibly soft!! I have fine hair that tangles easily. After this mask there and no tangles and somehow each strand of hair feels thicker. It’s pricey but to me, worth it. I’d definitely recommend for people with fine, limp hair like me, who need deep conditioning without the weight.
Yucaipa, CA
This mask is perfection. This brand is amazing it’s transformed my dead hair into hair that people actually compliment me on. I’ll buy this for life. It’s so worth the money.
Walpole
I have super fine bleached hair and a friend recommended this brand to me. The packaging was nice so I decided to try it. I love,love,love this hair mask. Not only does my hair feel silky but it smells great too. I will continue using this product as nothing I've tried comes close to the feel of my hair now

Looking for your answer?